Author Topic: Write about the last movie you watched (2006-2010)  (Read 5998112 times)

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
Re: Write about the last movie you watched
« Reply #22490 on: November 13, 2009, 04:14:17 PM »
SW: Attack of the Clones

Really not a whole lot more enjoyable than Phantom Menace, just less annoying. I started thinking about who might've been better in the role of Anakin, and Jonathan Rhys Meyers Emmanuel Lewis, Mr T, one of the Jonas Brothes, the body of Dom Deluise and Alf came to mind. Hayden Christensen is awful.

2/4
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 04:23:29 PM by ferris »
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

oneaprilday

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
  • "What we see and what we seem are but a dream."
    • A Journal of Film
« Reply #22491 on: November 13, 2009, 04:17:44 PM »
Everything is Illuminated - Everything except Elijah Wood is awesome in this movie. I absolutely loved just about anything that went on in this film, but I found that I didn't care (and didn't like) Wood's character. It didn't really pull me out, but was a minor annoyance. Would love to see this again.
Watch Operation Filmmaker. It's better!

Fugee

• Elite Member
« Reply #22492 on: November 13, 2009, 04:23:27 PM »
Everything is Illuminated - Everything except Elijah Wood is awesome in this movie. I absolutely loved just about anything that went on in this film, but I found that I didn't care (and didn't like) Wood's character. It didn't really pull me out, but was a minor annoyance. Would love to see this again.
Ooh, that sounds awesome. I'll definitely check it out

Sam the Cinema Snob

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #22493 on: November 13, 2009, 05:37:21 PM »
True Lies

Is he James Bond or John McClane?

That's unfortunate. I was hoping you'd enjoy thing one.
Yea, me too. I mean it's James CINECASTING! Cameron, creator of the greatest action film ever.

oneaprilday

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
  • "What we see and what we seem are but a dream."
    • A Journal of Film
« Reply #22494 on: November 13, 2009, 05:42:59 PM »
Ooh, that sounds awesome. I'll definitely check it out
I hope you do! I found it absolutely fascinating.

Abomination

• Elite Member
« Reply #22495 on: November 13, 2009, 05:44:30 PM »
SW: Attack of the Clones

Really not a whole lot more enjoyable than Phantom Menace, just less annoying. I started thinking about who might've been better in the role of Anakin, and Jonathan Rhys Meyers Emmanuel Lewis, Mr T, one of the Jonas Brothes, the body of Dom Deluise and Alf came to mind. Hayden Christensen is awful.

2/4

Well played, sir.

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #22496 on: November 13, 2009, 06:11:50 PM »
Airplane!

I was kinda bored at the start because while I enjoyed the dance scene, I was worried the whole movie was gonna be like that, but when the people started to get sick, the movie stayed up in the aisplane and at ground control, which is great because that stuff is hilarious. Millions of sight gags are just thrown at you and most of them work.
I actually consider a lot of movies to be life-changing! I take them to my heart and they melt into my personality.

maņana

• Objectively Awesome
  • Check your public library
« Reply #22497 on: November 13, 2009, 06:22:57 PM »
Even if you didn't love it, I'm glad you got some laughs out of it, 'Noke. Any interest in The Naked Gun?
There's no deceit in the cauliflower.

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #22498 on: November 13, 2009, 06:25:17 PM »
Even if you didn't love it, I'm glad you got some laughs out of it, 'Noke. Any interest in The Naked Gun?

Did it come across as if I didn't love it? I totally loved it! I was just worried at the start it was going in a direction that could have annoyed me. All the stuff on the plane and on the ground was brilliant.

And yes, now I've loads of interest in The Naked Gun.
I actually consider a lot of movies to be life-changing! I take them to my heart and they melt into my personality.

maņana

• Objectively Awesome
  • Check your public library
« Reply #22499 on: November 13, 2009, 06:31:39 PM »
Did it come across as if I didn't love it? I totally loved it! I was just worried at the start it was going in a direction that could have annoyed me. All the stuff on the plane and on the ground was brilliant.
Oops, my mistake. Glad you liked it.  :)

And yes, now I've loads of interest in The Naked Gun.
Awesome!
There's no deceit in the cauliflower.

love