I have come to (partial) light of the Goblet of Fire.
1. Prisoner of Azkaban - Very distinct, very fun. Allows the characters to develop in a unique way.
2. Order of the Phoenix - Non stop thrill ride.
3. Goblet of Fire - I don't get why people don't like this film to the extent that they do, but I do feel that it loses a bit of the edge that the previous films have. However, I really love how the teenagers blossom in this film. At times, it feels like a John Hughes film.
4. Deathly Hallows Part II - Anticlimatic ending aside, it's still very fun and thrilling.
5. Sorcerer's Stone - Gives the series the opening it needs! However, they kind of screw up the ending with Vold's line, "Join me!" and the actors didn't charm me as much as they probably should.
6. Chamber of Secrets - Just as enjoyable as the first, but starts to wain. The narrative could be wee bit tighter.
7. Half Blood Prince - Beautiful to look at, but they cut out way too much from the book and enlarge the teenage melodrama parts. WE DON'T CARE, GIVE US VOLDEMORT'S BACKSTORY, PLEASE. And fire Bonnie Wright. Razzie Worst Supporting Actress Winner of 2009.
8. Deathly Hallows Part I - Not only is it boring visually, barely anything happens at all. Fix the narrative. The Potter books aren't sacred texts! The first 30 minutes are fantastic though.