Be it a line delivery that you think is sour, a musical cue you find inappropriate, a camera angle that's too show-offy, an actor you think doesn't fit the role, an scene you would eliminate outright... that sort of thing. It doesn't have
to be from your top 5 movies (a personal favourite will do I suppose) but I encourage you to make the effort. Even great movies can stumble after all. So what are the biggest blunders in your favourite films?
I'll go first... and I'll just work from my top 5 films as of last year. And I'm going to add this as a rule: no apologizing! State your grievance, just.
1. Terminator 2 - The kid who plays Miles Dyson's son is terrible. I cringe every time he speaks.
2. Never Cry Wolf - It lulls during a particular campfire scene quite badly iirc and to a lesser degree in a few other scenes.
3. Amadeus - It is a bit long.
4. The Fog of War -
5. Watchmen - The end credit song is an awful Dylan cover that's way so intrusive! I can't mute it fast enough.
6. Braveheart - When William Wallace marries Murron and they meet secretly in the woods, her wedding dress is so ugly that I laugh to the point of tears. It's not supposed to be a funny scene, which just makes it that much funnier to me.