Finally catching up with the new Vampire Weekend.
Curious what people think are some of the best albums of the year so far. I've done such a horrible job of keeping up with new music but I'd love some recommendations.
1. Crushing by Julia Jacklin
2. Father of the Bride by Vampire Weekend
3. Me You They We by Ages and Ages
4. Effluxion by Telekinesis
5. Late Riser by Frances Cone
6. Titanic Rising by Weyes Blood
7. Lux Prima by Karen O & Danger Mouse
8. Heard it in a Past Life by Maggie Rogers
9. Gallipoli by Beirut
Pretty stoked for new Raconteurs and Marika Hackman albums as well.