love

Author Topic: Top 5 suggestion  (Read 5817 times)

marmo

Top 5 suggestion
« on: November 26, 2012, 01:27:21 PM »
Have you ever done a top 5 on films that really make you angry? There could be different reasons why a film may do this; the content, bad acting but in my experience there's only two films that really made me see red, the first was You've Been Trumped, i really hated the way even the local police seemed to turn on the landowners and the other film was The Happening, reeeeeally hated this one, i took great pleasure when i took to the internet to see how many others felt the same haha i will never see another film but that director again

jdc

• Godfather
  • Accept the mystery
Re: Top 5 suggestion
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 07:12:45 PM »
It will be hard to tell, but if you try really hard you may be able to find the common thread to these choices

The Last Airbender
The Happening
Lady in the Water
The Village
Signs
"Beer. Now there's a temporary solution."  Homer S.
“The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations” - David Friedman

don s.

• Elite Member
  • You had me at "Hello, here's $50."
    • my movie collection
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 11:40:55 AM »
They all include the letter "i".
My TV ain't HD / that's too real

Teal | Green | Lime Green | Orange | Red

Fogbound

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 01:18:05 AM »
How about a top 5 rock movies (non-documentary).  Lots of bad ones out there but some really interesting ones as well.  One I saw recently is Quadrophenia.  Far from perfect but visually arresting at times.  Great Mod-Rocker riot scene!

annawang

• Movie lover, traveler and foodie.
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2021, 02:34:32 AM »
Not sure if you've heard of the film Mother (2017) starring Jennifer Lawrence, it wasn't a film that made me angry but more frustrated with the plot and everything bad that kept happening to her.

love