Author Topic: Remove one character off a title, then write a short synopsis of the new movie  (Read 14291 times)

arjay

The Bitter Tears Of Petra Von Kan - Because It's AmeriCAN not AmeriCAN'T

2 Hour Party People - They're not as young as they used to be

Paranoid Ark - Noah knows he's being watched

2 Grams - Still a movie about how much a soul weighs...  But not as heavy

P In The Air - Jason Reitman film about golden showers

Sock Corridor - Horror film about the apparel aisle at WalMart

Monty Python's Life Of Bran - A regular laughfest

Lol - Jacques Demy comedy that is laugh-out-loud funny

In a Year With 13 Moos - ?

How Green Was My Alley - Doco about urban agriculture

Yi Y - aka: A One And A Half

AI: Fear Eats The Soul - David the boy robot discovers he has a soul, only to have it eaten by fear
Do you know who I am?

wuatenigenu1

Death Poof

A gay man's tale of revenge on a homophobic society.

verbALs

• Godfather
  • Snort Life-DOR
Fat Five- Lamborghinis not designed to suit large backsides.
Twin Peas- Fire Walk With Me- Short portions bring out the demon.
Point Beak- Four chickens enjoy an endless summer robbing banks.
I'm So Exited- Pulling out leaves one frustrated.
Netwok- Useless for stir fry.
I used to encourage everyone I knew to make art; I don't do that so much anymore. - Banksy

Devil

Return of the Jed - A redneck journeys home after the death of his father/stepson and reunites with his former girlfriend/sister/grandma

Owling for Columbine - A strange fundraiser for the Columbine community fails spectacularly.

When Harry Met Ally - After his relationship with Sally grows stagnant, Harry meets a new woman.

The Passion of the Chris - A documentary on actor Chris Noth by Chris Noth for Chris Noth

10 Dalmations - The ravages of time serve as a stark reminder that all life comes to an end.

What About Bo? - American Idol contestant Bo Bice's rise to mediocrity is documented in this film no one wanted.

In The Line of Ire - A horrible mistake leads to an unfathomable amount of damage. One man deals with the verbal wrath of his boss after an accounting error.

The Last Oy Scout - Jewish boy scouts find themselves the prey of the mythical Leviathan on a rafting trip.

Fat Times at Ridgemont High - Budget cuts find the gym program removed from Ridgemonts curriculum
~You never say, "I'm gonna fight you, Steve." You just smile and act natural, and then you sucker-punch him~

1SO

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Marathon Man
This thread continues to make me smile. So glad to see it return.

oldkid

• Objectively Awesome
  • Hi there! Feed me worlds!

2 Hour Party People - They're not as young as they used to be

2 Grams - Still a movie about how much a soul weighs...  But not as heavy

Monty Python's Life Of Bran - A regular laughfest

Laughed so hard at these.
"It's not art unless it has the potential to be a disaster." Bansky

¡Keith!

• Objectively Awesome
  • Bitch, I been around since LimeWire.
2 Hour Party People - A would be impresario's failed attempt to spark a musical movement in a retirement community.

HEY!  ;)

Totoro

LANES - From UNDERNEATH the World of CARS comes LANES, an animated film about a lonely country road who someday wishes to be turned into a freeway. His only problem? He's afraid of cars! Carlos Mencia stars.

Totoro

Girl Most Ikely - Dwight D. Eisenhower is reincarnated into a little girl. Hilarity ensues.

Totoro

Brie Encounter - A young woman recounts her passionate affair with one of the best cheeses the world will ever know.