So, I'm almost done with Ep. #6.
1) Sam has a cold or hasn't figured out how to not sniffle on-air.
2) Adam and Sam both speak in staccato phrases parsed by quick breaths. Again, they probably learned to not do that.
3) MAGNUSFROMBERLIN is featured in a feedback!! Really Magnus, you've been there from the beginning! Boy, you need to get to posting. It's a damn dirty shame that you're not a "Senior Member."
4) The Top 5s are what would now be considered "wholly uninspired." Rocky? Come on guys. Whouda thunk you guys used to be so, in Sam's word from the same episode, milquetoast?
5) Whatever happened to the "Bad Marketing" segment? I'm not saying it's particularly missed. I'm just curious.
6) AdamandSam are very polite with each other, but the seeds of "I hear what you're saying, but you're completely wrong" are there, and those Sam-haters out there will be happy to know that he's always been an opinionated mouthy jerk that has to have the last word.