Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Pets?  (Read 5269 times)

Sandy

• Objectively Awesome
  • "The life we build, we never stop creating.”
    • Sandy's Cinematic Musings
Re: Pets?
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2014, 11:28:46 PM »
Thank you for sharing those pictures Antares. Going to the beach tomorrow is very touching. I'm sorry this day had to come.

MartinTeller

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
  • martinteller.wordpress.com
    • my movie blog
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2014, 11:35:58 PM »
Very sorry Antares  :'(   It looks like you helped him a rich and beautiful life.

Solid Blake

• Godfather
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2014, 05:23:31 AM »
R.I.P. Magoo  :-[

Antares

• Godfather
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2014, 05:36:19 PM »
When we got to the beach yesterday, my wife didn't think he would perk up or do any running. But I knew what made him tick and sure enough, a few tosses of a rock down the beach and it was just as if there was nothing wrong with him.

In the second picture, that is a rapidly happy swinging of his tail, and in the third picture, they are both barking at the rock, which they would do until I picked it up and threw it again. I would take them sometimes to a local dog park and throw a rock down by the end of the fence and they'd sit there over 20 minutes, barking at the rock, they were that vigilant. All the other dog owners would laugh hysterically at them. Neither one of them would chase a ball or a stick, only rocks. In the thousands of miles we hiked together, I must have hurled hundreds of rocks down fire roads, and they never tired of chasing them, especially Magoo.

I'm glad I didn't upload these pictures when we got home yesterday, I would have never been able to put him down last night.
Masterpiece (100-91) | Classic (90-80) | Entertaining (79-69) | Mediocre (68-58) | Cinemuck (57-21) | Crap (20-0)

Sandy

• Objectively Awesome
  • "The life we build, we never stop creating.”
    • Sandy's Cinematic Musings
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2014, 10:27:04 PM »
So beautiful Antares. Thank you for sharing this with us.