love

Author Topic: My Favorite Songs  (Read 7496 times)

george96

Re: My Favorite Songs
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2014, 02:09:00 PM »
So it was a deliberate choice to limit each artist to only 1 song. Do any of these artists have only 1 song that you like enough to consider for this list (so are the one hit wonders from your view)? Is so who.

Excellent question. There are a few artists from whom I have heard only the one song that I have on the list. These would include Arcade Fire, R. Kelly, Justice, Mystikal, Katie Herzig, The Rubens, and Stealers Wheel. The rest of the artists for whom I would consider only one song are Brother Ali, Drake, B.o.B. (whom I'm surprised made this list at all), Chicago, Ludacris, Emeli Sande, Avicii, Destiny's Child, Daniel Johnston, and Young MC. There are quite a few artists who would be able to provide multiple songs for a list without such a restriction.

Monty

• Elite Member
  • "There is only one ball, so you need to have it."
    • TheMontyTweets
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2014, 04:13:26 PM »
Erm! Can we add video's to this thread? I've got one song probably outta my indie kid comfort zone, but I love it. Awesome tune!

"And then it just becomes an industry of...cool."

george96

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2014, 10:58:41 PM »
Please do share!

oldkid

• Objectively Awesome
  • Hi there! Feed me worlds!
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2014, 03:21:56 PM »
Can't fault any of your choices, George.  Except "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?".  That one stands out like a sore thumb on your otherwise rockin' list.
"It's not art unless it has the potential to be a disaster." Bansky

love