love

Author Topic: Better Call Saul (AMC)  (Read 6322 times)

don s.

• Elite Member
  • You had me at "Hello, here's $50."
    • my movie collection
Re: Better Call Saul (AMC)
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2015, 08:29:49 PM »
Also? This shot.

My TV ain't HD / that's too real

Teal | Green | Lime Green | Orange | Red

colonel_mexico

• Elite Member
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2015, 09:43:17 AM »
Elder law LOL!  Can relate on a few levels with that last ep, actually almost all these eps, one trial, one check! LOL!!
"What do you want me to do draw you a picture?! Spell it out?! Don't ever ask me, as long as you live don't ever ask me more!"

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
  • I am trying to impress myself. I have yet to do it
    • Processed Grass
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2015, 09:57:20 PM »
Mike needs to go, it was a nice gag in the first episode, and I get they are developing and fleshing out his mystery character, but he needs to not be on this show anymore because it's too much of the typical BB garbage. Just stop it and have him disappear.

Alan Smithee

• Elite Member
    • http://cherrypicker.tumblr.com/
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2015, 11:03:21 PM »
Mike needs to go, it was a nice gag in the first episode, and I get they are developing and fleshing out his mystery character, but he needs to not be on this show anymore because it's too much of the typical BB garbage. Just stop it and have him disappear.

How old is his granddaughter supposed to be, wasn't she that age at the end of  Breaking Bad?

wuatenigenu1

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2015, 08:45:32 AM »

Interesting that you didn't like that, for me what I loved most about BB was precisely that, how they kept fleshing out minor plotlines/characters and then making huge plotpoints around them

The Deer Hunter

• Elite Member
  • My name is Jeff
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2015, 03:11:06 AM »
I don't think Mike should go. I would prefer him in a side role though. He's had his episode now just use him as a supporting character. He was great in the episode but i prefer the adventures of Jimmy McGill.

The Deer Hunter

• Elite Member
  • My name is Jeff
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2015, 02:18:47 AM »
Favourite episode of the season so far. I don't know about the end though. Was Chuck about to have a breakdown or sort of like an epiphany that he was better now? Either way i don't think that he would get so distracted that he would walk outside forgetting about his condition. Unless he was faking it.

I wish the season was more than 10 episodes.

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
  • I am trying to impress myself. I have yet to do it
    • Processed Grass
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2015, 11:59:56 AM »
I'm thinking he's going to be okay because in the preview for next week's episode that played after the show it looked like he was talking with Jimmy on a park bench.

The Deer Hunter

• Elite Member
  • My name is Jeff
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2015, 04:34:42 AM »
The finale did nothing for me. Might be my least favourite episode of the season.

Monty

• Elite Member
  • "There is only one ball, so you need to have it."
    • TheMontyTweets
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2015, 10:04:57 AM »
Finished watching the season yesterday (all my troubles seemed so far away). I've really enjoyed the show, is there gonna be a second season?

"And then it just becomes an industry of...cool."

love