Author Topic: Survivor 30 - Worlds Apart  (Read 4981 times)

dheaton

• Public Transportation Snob
Re: Survivor 30 - Worlds Apart
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2015, 10:18:23 AM »
I agree, and it was such a weird vote. Will chose to be #4 with the young trio instead of in control with Vince and Nina.
My Film and TV Blog - ptsnob.com
Letterboxd Profile - ptsnob

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2015, 10:24:46 AM »
I agree, and it was such a weird vote. Will chose to be #4 with the young trio instead of in control with Vince and Nina.

From the footage they showed, that was Nina's fault. She confirmed their alliance, but then added, "But what about your health?" -- which, with how Will fared in the challenge, made him panic.

pixote
Great  |  Near Great  |  Very Good  |  Good  |  Fair  |  Mixed  |  Middling  |  Bad

MattDrufke

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2015, 03:01:02 PM »
This was one of those weird episodes I feel like every season has 2 or 3 of. Nothing really happens, the producers try to create a little drama, and someone I don't really care about at all leaves.

Here's hoping next week 2-hour show does a little more for me.
@ihatemattdrufke

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2015, 03:20:41 PM »
Even the challenge was uninspired.

pixote
Great  |  Near Great  |  Very Good  |  Good  |  Fair  |  Mixed  |  Middling  |  Bad

MattDrufke

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2015, 08:42:24 AM »
If there were a television channel that just aired the look on Rodney's face as Joaquin got voted out, I would subscribe to that channel. There is nothing better than watching the expression of a confused dummy.
@ihatemattdrufke

dheaton

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2015, 08:48:33 AM »
If there were a television channel that just aired the look on Rodney's face as Joaquin got voted out, I would subscribe to that channel. There is nothing better than watching the expression of a confused dummy.

That was awesome. I had a feeling it was coming since they showed so much of his arrogance during the episode. When people keep saying "it's a walk in the park", you know they're about to get surprised.

MattDrufke

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2015, 09:45:56 AM »
Agreed. I do think that Sierra played it all wrong, though. I think that when that group of 3 came to her, she should've said that she would vote with them if they would've gotten rid of Rodney. That way, she's establishing herself as a real power player in the game while getting rid of the most irritating member of the show.

Also, watching Mike throw a challenge was painful. PAINFUL.
@ihatemattdrufke

dheaton

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2015, 09:50:04 AM »
It was painful, but it was also sort of awesome. What would he have done if Kelly kept messing up?

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2015, 03:45:20 PM »

Yes!!!!!!!

Agreed, too, that Sierra should have pushed to vote out Rodney over Joaquin. I'm surprised they didn't pitch it that way to her in the first place. The whole rationale there mystified me.

pixote

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2015, 12:59:09 AM »
Loved this week's ending. Rodney is such a loser, it's great.

pixote