Author Topic: The Episodes of Fairy Tail--One at a time  (Read 21005 times)

IdeaThy12

• I made the image I'm using for myprofile alsois oc
    • The Fiction Hub~
Re: The Episodes of Fairy Tail--One at a time
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2016, 01:55:59 PM »
Ah...I was going to try and post a review while I was at school, but it didn't work because my Kindle refuses to load the episode. I will try and post one later today. I'll just tell my sister I have to XD
"Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things. It just means you have to accept what happened and continue living." ~Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

~Levy McGarden (Fairy Tail)

IdeaThy12

• I made the image I'm using for myprofile alsois oc
    • The Fiction Hub~
Re: The Episodes of Fairy Tail--One at a time
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2016, 07:03:28 PM »
Episode 13: Natsu vs. Yuka the Wave User

Ah, here is where we first hear this: "You're a member of Fairy Tail! We don't give up when times are tough!" (Natsu in this case)
Fairy Tail is a guild that never gives up, and they start this episode out by pointing it out.

Then Lucy decides she wants to trap the lackys of the "Cold Emperor" with the oldest trick in the book: A pit fall. x.x
They didn't fall for it. Since they were flying.
Hence a wizard battle. Gray would like to help, but he's down for the count, so that didn't happen.

Anti-Wizard magic is formally addressed in this episode in the form of a wave user. But Natsu's way too stupid to be beat by that.
Long story short, Natsu beats them easily.

Lucy discovers Marionette Attack magic--which allows the user to control any living thing aside from humans, not good for a Celestial Wizard.

Eh, this episode scores a solid 4, its good, but it isn't great. I've watched so many episodes and I've been spoiled on the later stuff...
Which is great, btw. This episode did still hold the feelings of sadness, but it didn't focus on it. Gray's got a messed up past, man.
Anyway, we've got some spoilers, I know, and it's really hard to find the non-spoiler stuff.
"Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things. It just means you have to accept what happened and continue living." ~Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

~Levy McGarden (Fairy Tail)