love

Author Topic: MLB 2016  (Read 8677 times)

colonel_mexico

• Elite Member
Re: MLB 2016
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2016, 12:02:22 PM »
Darvish back this weekend, his minor league starts look solid and his Ks are up, hope this continues.  Trevor Story what a story, too bad his Ks are sky high, but I think he will enjoy long balls playing in Coors.  Lol at the Joey Batts fight with Odor, that's a punch that would have dropped a smaller man.  How about those Cubs, Mattdrufke come back!

Also, Arod comes back this week too, but not sure if that will matter much how bad the Yankees are especially the pitching.  I'm not sure what they were thinking the starting pitching was going to be?  Tanaka had never been dominant and while I'm so happy CC found sobriety and a new path, I wouldn't trust either of them leading a team at this point.  Pineda what a let down, big throws hard and gets hit even harder.  C'mon Eovaldi time to grow up fast and stop pitching like Mike, be yourself this team can be yours.  What can the Yankees do to get Chris Sale? hmmm....
"What do you want me to do draw you a picture?! Spell it out?! Don't ever ask me, as long as you live don't ever ask me more!"

ses

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
    • Sarah's Kitchen Adventures
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2016, 10:22:37 AM »
The Reds are tied for First Place! When do the playoffs start!? I wanna buy playoff tix!

Wire to wire, just like 1990.

How very, very, very, very wrong we were, Corndog...I went to see them play the Rockies last night.  It was 5-0 before the end of the 1st, we left in the middle of the 6th, and the final score was 17-4.  It was painful...
"It's a fool who looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart"

http://sarahskitchenadventures.blogspot.com/

Corndog

• Objectively Awesome
  • Oo-da-lolly, Oo-da-lolly, golly what a day!
    • Corndog Chats
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2016, 11:47:44 AM »
For as long as the Rockies have played in thin air, they have never had more home runs in a single game in their franchise history. For the record, my beginning of the season enthusiasm was sarcastic. They were doomed to suck this year.
"Time is the speed at which the past decays."

ses

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2016, 11:58:55 AM »
I always hold out a bit of hope at the beginning of the year.  :'(

colonel_mexico

• Elite Member
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2016, 03:44:49 PM »
Need Raisel to start that rehab assignment.
"What do you want me to do draw you a picture?! Spell it out?! Don't ever ask me, as long as you live don't ever ask me more!"

Corndog

• Objectively Awesome
  • Oo-da-lolly, Oo-da-lolly, golly what a day!
    • Corndog Chats
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2016, 07:51:52 AM »
You really picked the wrong game of the series to go to ses...
"Time is the speed at which the past decays."

ses

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2016, 09:16:13 AM »
You really picked the wrong game of the series to go to ses...

Believe me, I know. Hrmph.  >:(

colonel_mexico

• Elite Member
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2016, 02:06:16 PM »
Missed Trevor Story and Adam Duvall put one in the seats Ses!  If you had gone yesterday that is.

Trea Turner has been called up and is in the big league lineup tonight...wonder how that is going to go...

colonel_mexico

• Elite Member
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2016, 10:49:20 AM »
Well going to give Cody Reed a shot tomorrow night, the Reds seem like they have lots of pitching prospects.

Seager and Story what a run for the NL ROY!

Arod quietly inching closer and closer to 700, wonder how much negativity he will get once he crosses the milestone. 

How about dem Cubs, what a year for them to have a chance at reversing their curse. Though the Cardinals are quietly like hey we are still here.

colonel_mexico

• Elite Member
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2016, 11:31:16 AM »
Cubs acquire Chapman for a SS prospect, figured the Yankees were shopping for a SS.  I secretly hoped the Indians coveted him and might consider giving up Lindor, though that was a serious pipe dream. Chicago trying to make sure there are no chinks in the armor.