love

Author Topic: Filmspots 2015: Official Winners  (Read 8872 times)

Totoro

Re: Filmspots 2015: Official Winners
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2016, 10:50:47 PM »
Bondo's avatar is clearly a black person, and we have just established that avatars neve lie. Your argument is invalid.

Bondo's avatar is of a man who was both religious and wealthy, two things Bondo does not care about in his storytelling.

Someone hacked his account.

Bondo

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2016, 11:02:34 PM »
Fine, I'll be honest again and change my avatar back to the teenage girl that I will always be. Just as soon as my image hosting site is not doing maintenance.

DarkeningHumour

• Objectively Awesome
  • When not sure if sarcasm look at username.
    • Pretentiously Yours
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2016, 08:42:12 PM »
Great, now I have another avatar to figure out.

Thanks Obama.
« Society is dumb. Art is everything. » - Junior

https://pretensiouslyyours.wordpress.com/

mañana

• Objectively Awesome
  • Check your public library
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2016, 11:45:38 PM »
I love the Filmspots and always will. Thanks so much to Corn and pix for all their efforts this year.
There's no deceit in the cauliflower.

Bondo

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2016, 12:19:27 AM »
One thing I love about the Filmspots is I feel like the results are very often surprising (if frequently disappointing). There are very rarely clear barometers, unlike 95% of the Oscar winners. So even if the results don't go my way, they are interesting.

¡Keith!

• Objectively Awesome
  • Bitch, I been around since LimeWire.
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2016, 11:35:24 AM »
One thing I love about the Filmspots is I feel like the results are very often surprising (if frequently disappointing). There are very rarely clear barometers, unlike 95% of the Oscar winners. So even if the results don't go my way, they are interesting.

I think we need a smaller, self-appointed group of award givers with some clear biases to come before the Filmspots to set the playing field! Officially launching the Golden Spots!  ;)

DarkeningHumour

• Objectively Awesome
  • When not sure if sarcasm look at username.
    • Pretentiously Yours
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2016, 08:17:51 PM »

I think we need a smaller, self-appointed group of award givers with some clear biases to come before the Filmspots to set the playing field! Officially launching the Golden Spots!  ;)

;D
« Society is dumb. Art is everything. » - Junior

https://pretensiouslyyours.wordpress.com/

love