Author Topic: NFL 16-17  (Read 2910 times)

colonel_mexico

• Elite Member
NFL 16-17
« on: April 29, 2016, 10:50:44 AM »
First time I didn't watch the draft, I have never even heard of these QBs that went one and two, Goff and Wentz wtf lol.  North Dakota State QB Wentz, bet Bondo would draft him :)

Did see the Steelers snagged Artie Burns outta da U, from the talent pool of wideouts that have come out of there he should be exciting. Though Artie, didn't know we were still making Arties, sounds like he should have been on the 70s Steel curtain teams.
"What do you want me to do draw you a picture?! Spell it out?! Don't ever ask me, as long as you live don't ever ask me more!"

Corndog

• Objectively Awesome
  • Oo-da-lolly, Oo-da-lolly, golly what a day!
    • Corndog Chats
Re: NFL 16-17
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 11:40:54 AM »
5 Ohio State Buckeyes in the first round last night, including 3 in the Top 10! Proud of the Bucks! Pleased with the Steelers pick, considering we need Secondary help bad. Would have liked to have seen a WR fall to Cincinnati though so William Jackson III was still there for Pittsburgh.

I think with so many Buckeyes in the mix not just in the first round but throughout the draft has me more interested in it this year than any year past.
"Time is the speed at which the past decays."

Bondo

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 12:41:42 PM »
First time I didn't watch the draft, I have never even heard of these QBs that went one and two, Goff and Wentz wtf lol.  North Dakota State QB Wentz, bet Bondo would draft him :)

I have no particular affiliation with NDSU, but the people here are very excited. I was in a bar when the pick was announced and cheers went around.

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
  • I am trying to impress myself. I have yet to do it
    • Processed Grass
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 01:35:01 PM »
It's been interesting to see the reaction in and around Philly. All across the board, really, and the Bradford fallout has been a ton of fun to watch from the sidelines.

love