1. House of 1000 Corpses - because I like his music and was interested in him as a director
2. The Devil's Rejects - Because it got surprisingly good reviews and seemed like a different genre.
3. Halloween - Because I wanted to see if he could do anything with material that was good because it didn't come from him.
4. Werewolf Women of the S.S. - trailer that's part of the full theatrical Grindhouse experience.
5. Halloween II - I could start with roujin, but there are others who agreed with him that Zombie took the material in a new and interesting direction.