Sorry for the late reply. I am doing this in the early morning if that counts for anything.
1. The LEGO Batman Movie
2. Fifty Shades Darker
3. John Wick: Chapter Two
4. The Return of Xander Cage
5. Underworld: Blood Wars
6. Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
8. Rock Dog
10. The Great Wall
I hate that I have to put Shades
at the top of a list. People are terrible. If you know anyone who's going to watch it on Valentine's Day on purpose, I suggest you stop talking to that person.
This season looks horrible. Last year was a great Winter Season and in comparison this is depressing. Am I going to have to watch Underworld
at the cinema to scratch my itch? Brrr...Never thought I'd miss the days of Jupiter Ascending
Some thoughts I had whilst Googling these titles:
- Jesus, they're still making Ring movies?
- If Monster Trucks makes any money all hope is lost.
- Haven't there been some other Lego movies? What happened to those ones?
- The six top movies of my list are sequels...
- I have never been so glad to get movies months later than the US. At least I'll have something to watch in February.