Author Topic: Oconomowoc Wisconsin (and surrounding area)  (Read 1816 times)

thx1138

Oconomowoc Wisconsin (and surrounding area)
« on: October 09, 2016, 04:06:08 PM »
So based on the last episode of Filmspotting, it sounds like there are a decent number of listeners in the Oconomowoc, Wisconsin area.  If anyone in the area is interested in a meet up please chime in here!  It would be great to have a local group of fellow film enthusiasts to meet up with for discussions, and maybe catch an occassional movie or follow along with a Filmspotting marathon. 

I moved here about 3 years ago for employment reasons and haven't yet found any other Filmspotting listeners.  I enjoy almost every genre of film and am just as happy seeing the latest blockbuster as I am a foreign or art house film. 

HeyItsThatJosh

Re: Oconomowoc Wisconsin (and surrounding area)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 12:27:59 PM »
Hey man, I live in Appleton, WI, however I grew up in the Milwaukee area and my parents live in North Prairie. I come down for press screenings in Milwaukee when I can. I'd be game for seeing a movie or if I have a movie you might be interested in, you could tag along. Let me know. It can be tough to find others who love film in our fair state.

thx1138

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 10:40:34 AM »
Just saw your post.  The e-mail notification feature of these forums doesn't seem to be working for me.  So sorry for the delay.  I didn't realize anyone had replied.  I'll let you know if I'm planning to go see anything worthwhile in the Milwaukee area.  In the meantime, feel free to e-mail me direct if you are doing the same.  Otherwise it might be some time before I remember to log back in and check this forum.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 07:46:41 PM by saltine »

Bistro1290

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 08:41:36 PM »
Sorry I'm so late to this.  I've never checked in on the forums before. (I just created an account to reply to this.)  Anyway, I'm Brad in Oconomowoc - the one whose comment kicked off the whole thing.  I actually moved to Waukesha shortly after that comment aired, and I'm planning to move to Tosa this summer, but if there's a meet-up, I'm down for it.