Author Topic: Questions to find out more about you!  (Read 722 times)

Knocked Out Loaded

• Elite Member
  • All temperatures are in centigrades.
Re: Questions to find out more about you!
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2017, 11:31:03 AM »
What is the best place you've visited/lived?

For many years Paris was the default answer but with age I more and more have come to appreciate the sea, so I'll say Nice. It has the most perfect combination of beach and city that I know of. The lived part is easier to answer. I have only lived within the Gothenburg region.

What is the most romantic thing anyone has done for you? (PG, please!)

We watched a dog for a friend once a week for a few months. When our help no longer was needed I said to my wife: "When you die I am going to get a dog!" She is older than I am and not fond of animals in general. After two months or so she asked how the plans proceeded, and thus we got Dylan:

What is your favorite food or drink?

Food: seafood. Drink: mineral water.

Robin William's genie appears to give you one wish for your life-- what is it?

Freedom from work.

Who has passed away that you miss the most?

Each and everyone that passes away inevitably leaves a hole that cannot be filled.

Tell us a story of culture shock you've experienced.

Visiting Tokyo last year wasn't shocking as such, more bewildering in a very enchanting way

What event most changed your life for the better?

I had to go through rehab for alcoholism some years ago. During the process I learnt many things about myself and I came out as much richer and more self assured person afterwards.

What event changed your life for the worse?

We can start learning a third language in middle school and at the time I went there we could chose between German and French. Today Spanish often is a third option. I took German for which I have had zero use later in life. Had I chosen French back then I might have been bold enough to open some unknown doors later in life.
I might remember it all differently tomorrow.

DarkeningHumour

• Godfather
  • When not sure if sarcasm look at username.
    • Pretentiously Yours
Re: Questions to find out more about you!
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2017, 12:17:50 PM »
German's fantastic.
Society is dumb. Art is everything. - Junior

https://pretensiouslyyours.wordpress.com/