I'm assuming that the end of the title is something like, "...that you actually enjoyed." I enjoyed all but the last one, but I can't escape it, so c'est la vie.
1. Prospero's Books - No conception of a reality, but: Opera, fictional objects, Shakespeare, ballet, a small child peeing on a model boat standing in for a tempest...
2. Songs from the Second Floor - A semblence of a reality, but not one worth living: Moribund ghosts, platoons of self-flagellating suited individuals, silent opera, insurmountable everything
3. The Hour-Glass Sanatorium - The details are escaping me... let's just say they're all made up
4. Mournful Unconcern - A Brechtian party for the ages!
5. Election Day 2016 - Donald Trump was elected President of the United States of America