Author Topic: Josh's London Meetup  (Read 7349 times)

jdc

• Godfather
  • Accept the mystery
Re: Josh's London Meetup
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2017, 11:00:03 AM »
Any idea how long the meetup is likely to last? I'm keen to go but have a conflicting meeting starting at 7:30 which I really need to attend. 
"Beer. Now there's a temporary solution."  Homer S.
“The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations” - David Friedman

Josh

• Administrator
    • LarsenOnFilm
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2017, 06:16:53 PM »
I'm sure we'll be together for a couple of hours at least, though there was talk of checking out another place or two after originally meeting at BFI.

NigelSmith

• Tufnell Park Film Club
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2017, 02:24:34 AM »
@JDC send me an email (feedback@tufnellparkfilmclub.com). I'll give you my phone number so you can contact me on Monday evening if you like.

Nigel

jdc

• Godfather
  • Accept the mystery
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2017, 03:59:19 AM »
@JDC send me an email (feedback@tufnellparkfilmclub.com). I'll give you my phone number so you can contact me on Monday evening if you like.

Nigel

Thanks Nigel, just sent you an email.  I probably going to finish up around 10ish so I will just have to see what everybody is up to on Monday.  Though, Josh seems to me as somebody that is going to make it an all-nighter;)

“The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations” - David Friedman

chrisbs

• A Matter of Life and Film
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2017, 03:01:58 AM »
Looking forward to this! Should be able to get there for about half seven, just dropped you an email Nigel.

Coincidentally John Wick 2 is out on blu ray on Monday, if it weren't for the whole different regions thing I would definitely pick you up a copy Josh  ;)

Until Monday,

Chris

Josh

• Administrator
    • LarsenOnFilm
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2017, 11:57:42 AM »
Ha! Gifts not necessary;) See everyone soon!

malcolmcook

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2017, 04:07:30 AM »
Hi everyone, how's it going?  Hope you're all geared up for tomorrow!

I just heard that Jeff Goldsmith of The Q&A (and formerly Creative Screenwriting) is also in town this week.  What a coincidence!  I had a word with him to see if he's free to meet up.  He's got other plans for tomorrow but he might pop down afterwards if he gets free. 

In any case Josh, Jeff asked me to say hi to you from him!

Catch you guys tomorrow.

Malcolm.

Josh

• Administrator
    • LarsenOnFilm
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2017, 03:51:00 PM »
Thanks Malcolm.

jdc

• Godfather
  • Accept the mystery
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2017, 10:56:18 AM »
Thanks Nigel for arranging everything and Josh for coming out.  Was fun to meet everybody for the time I could be there. 

Josh

• Administrator
    • LarsenOnFilm
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2017, 06:38:23 PM »
Thanks for coming everyone! Next time we will find that elusive English pub that remains open past 11. Until then, it's Cuban bars and horrible discos for us.

love