1. The Runaround (1946) aka. Deadly Enemies: Two private eyes (Rod Cameron, Broderick Crawford) compete to find an heiress (Ella Raines) and bring her back, unmarried, to New York.
2. Never Steal Anything Small (1959): the only James Cagney musical I haven't seen. Can only find it in a cropped format on VHS.
3. The Way of All Flesh (1927): Lost film that won Emil Jannings an Oscar for Best Actor
4. Easy Come, Easy Go (1947): Comedy starring Barry Fitzgerald with Frank McHugh and Allen Jenkins
5. Night Ride (1930): Early gangster film starring Edward G. Robinson