Here are the rules:
1. Have a list. It should have at least 50, and no more than 300. It need not be ranked or a true top films list. Just some list of films you want people to pick from when your month is featured. Please post a link to your list (to another post on the forum or to an external website) in this thread or PM it to me (oldkid) when you join or if you want to change the list you are linked to and I will keep track below.
2. The order of the first rotation was randomly determined. New joiners will be placed at the end of the current round. Once you have your turn in a round, you are added to the list for the next round.
3. When your top 100 is up in the rotation, every other participant must watch and review a film from your top list that they haven't seen before, and they must do so within a month. Participants are free to choose whatever film they want -- or if you prefer, you can ask for a dictation -- but it should be something new to you. Make it a movie you've always wanted to see, or one you've never heard of, or one you've been avoiding for some reason.
4. If a participant does not post a review within the allotted month, his or her top 100 list gets knocked down one spot in the rotation. If you miss three reviews in a row, you are taken out of the rotation entirely and must participate again (by watching and reviewing) before you are allowed back in.
5. Be respectful. You can write a scathing, negative review, but please don't denigrate someone else's tastes while doing it.