love

Author Topic: Pandemic talk  (Read 4924 times)

etdoesgood

• Elite Member
  • This is the rhythm of my life, my life, oh yeah
Re: Pandemic talk
« Reply #340 on: August 01, 2020, 03:38:19 AM »
Lakewood OH?!?

I was raised in Cleveland, Brook Park actually - Smith Rd about 100 yds south of Brook Park Rd right on the border of Cleveland.

I graduated from Brecksville-Broadview Heights High School. Definitely some similarities in our life stories!

I was born and raised in Michigan, though, 0-15, and then did undergrad at Eastern Michigan. I did do one semester at Kent State before I decided to go back to where I considered home, Ypsilanti.

Damn. What's the word for right now? How do you feel? One of my dad's best friends got it at the age of 60, recovered, but he had 8-9 days of feeling like he had a pretty intense flu (fever, cough, aches, etc.). I wish the best for you. This thing is no joke.
Took my first test. I have chronic symptoms that all appeared as Corona symptoms (but what's NOT a Corona symptom at this point?). Sore throat wasn't a symptom until last month...?

Finding out by Monday. Fingers crossed.
A desert person.

My Sight & Sound 100 Marathon

Simple Distinctions:
Great  |  Good  |  Mixed  | Bad

jdc

• Godfather
  • Accept the mystery
« Reply #341 on: August 01, 2020, 11:49:46 PM »
You went to Evanston for record stores? When right there in the area you had Wax Trax, Reckless Records, and 2nd Hand Tunes? Oh, the countless hours (and dollars) I spent in those places.

I grew up in Hyde Park but my dad moved to an apartment on Briar (just one block south of Belmont) and Lake Shore Drive in the mid-90's. Who knows, maybe our dads crossed paths all the time.

In high school we use to drive into Chicago from the northern suburbs  just to go to Wax Trax and buy pink Floyd bootleg records.
"Beer. Now there's a temporary solution."  Homer S.
“The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations” - David Friedman

Will

• Justice for Elijah McClain
    • The Alice Guy Blache Show
« Reply #342 on: August 03, 2020, 04:38:44 PM »
Tested Negative.

I've had all of these symptoms at one point or another and some of them have been consistent:

- Chills
- Cough
- Fatigue
- Headache
- Sore Throat
- Congestion/Runny Nose
- Nausea
- Persistent pressure in the chest

And yet I still tested negative. I believe the diagnosis. It truly is a virus that contains the symptoms of most common illnesses. I also suffer from clinical depression so most of these symptoms might have naturally occurred.

colonel_mexico

• Elite Member
« Reply #343 on: August 03, 2020, 05:36:20 PM »
still some good news! hope you feel better soon will!
"What do you want me to do draw you a picture?! Spell it out?! Don't ever ask me, as long as you live don't ever ask me more!"

Dave the Necrobumper

• Objectively Awesome
  • If I keep digging maybe I will get out of this hol
« Reply #344 on: August 04, 2020, 05:49:23 AM »
Good news (on the COVID front)