love

Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 75769 times)

Eric/E.T.

• Elite Member
Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #360 on: February 29, 2020, 12:13:28 AM »
Just did the first 30 minutes of Undertale on my PC. Pretty fun, seems promising.

Watching movies on my PC, gaming, listening to music, checking the board, Letterboxd, all on my PC, I guess I will have to start looking for reasons to get out of this chair.
A witty saying proves nothing. - Voltaire

Sam the Cinema Snob

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #361 on: February 29, 2020, 12:39:14 PM »
Baldur's Gate 3 looks great. Larian Studios is probably the best RPG studio right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bRyG5WpIMY

smirnoff

• Objectively Awesome
    • smirnoff's Top 100
« Reply #362 on: March 01, 2020, 09:51:35 PM »
Just did the first 30 minutes of Undertale on my PC. Pretty fun, seems promising.

Watching movies on my PC, gaming, listening to music, checking the board, Letterboxd, all on my PC, I guess I will have to start looking for reasons to get out of this chair.

Must be a good chair! :)

Eric/E.T.

• Elite Member
« Reply #363 on: March 01, 2020, 11:53:20 PM »

Must be a good chair! :)

Haha, I got one of those at Staples that had something like a 3 or 4+ hour rating. It's held up.

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
  • I am trying to impress myself. I have yet to do it
    • Processed Grass
« Reply #364 on: March 02, 2020, 08:03:00 PM »
Not sure what to play now that I'm done the Knight games. Really just need to get through until AC and Doom. Maybe finally time to give Super Metroid a go.

Sam the Cinema Snob

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #365 on: March 03, 2020, 08:36:32 AM »
I highly recommend Super Metroid. Played it last year and it's one of my favorites now.

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
  • I am trying to impress myself. I have yet to do it
    • Processed Grass
« Reply #366 on: March 03, 2020, 08:17:57 PM »
I highly recommend Super Metroid. Played it last year and it's one of my favorites now.

Going to keep trying it, hopefully I can find some way to re-map the controls. It 'feels' off to me, but that's coming from someone who never owned a SNES and has played Metroid Fusion more times than he can count/considers it one of the best games ever made, so I'm sure it's a getting used to it thing. Honestly though, I didn't intend to go back to the Knight games since I had my fill of Shovel on the 3DS when it came out, but I blew through those, and hope Metroid is the same. After dying a couple of times early on in Super Metroid I switched back to Dead Cells lol, and am in the middle of a pretty good one boss cell run! Double bow!

Eric/E.T.

• Elite Member
« Reply #367 on: March 04, 2020, 12:24:17 AM »
Has anyone else played Undertale?

This game is actually quite profound. I did not realize that you can go through this without killing anyone and am feeling like a rotten asshole right now for the killing I've done. Almost to the point that I want to start over. It's taken my RPG instincts and used them against me!...but for me!...to examine my soul!

Sam the Cinema Snob

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #368 on: March 04, 2020, 09:07:43 AM »
Yea, the fact the game doesn't communicate that early on kinda makes me resent it. It's still a good game but I've little desire to replay it.

Beavermoose

• Godfather
  • Samsonite! I was way off!
« Reply #369 on: March 04, 2020, 02:05:02 PM »
Anyone hyped for the FF7 REMAKE?