love

Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 75658 times)

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
  • I am trying to impress myself. I have yet to do it
    • Processed Grass
Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #450 on: April 04, 2020, 06:39:07 PM »
Sorry, my dinner got here and I ate that sucker first, plus poured up the first of many.

Brodo code is: GY7G9
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 07:53:51 PM by FLYmeatwad »

Sam the Cinema Snob

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #451 on: April 08, 2020, 05:57:15 AM »
Getting into hybrid flower planting in Animal Crossing. Set up two of the three native flowers on my island and mostly got my third together but need to wait for the Nook Brothers to open shop so I can buy a few missing flowers. I think I might have made my flower fields too big but I got big flower plans for this island!

Also got a dope new outfit I'll have to show off next time we meet up. My only missing fruit is oranges so if anyone can hook me up, that would be tight.

I continue to find visiting the islands with Nook Tickets underwhelming. I usually barely get my money's worth and have yet to see anything particularly cool or unique. I know it's all based on chance but I was hoping for more variety or at least not getting the same fruit as my home island on every island I visit. My mom and brother have both visited islands and got other fruits and cool stuff so maybe I'm just unlucky.

Bondo

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #452 on: April 08, 2020, 06:14:19 AM »
I have oranges. Can mail some to you. I thought the Nook Islands by rule only had your fruit and coconuts. If not I too have been very unlucky.

Bondo

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #453 on: April 08, 2020, 01:31:30 PM »
Update, today my Nook Island had cherries. That's the first time it wasn't apples, my native fruit. This island had a ton of fruit trees so I had like 45 cherries. I made bank selling them back home.

Junior

• Bert Macklin, FBI
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • What's the rumpus?
    • Benefits of a Classical Education
« Reply #454 on: April 08, 2020, 02:13:10 PM »
Make sure you plant some too. They still count as "foreign" fruits and are worth more even if they come from your own island.
Check out my blog of many topics

“I’m not a quitter, Kimmy! I watched Interstellar all the way to the end!”

Beavermoose

• Godfather
  • Samsonite! I was way off!
« Reply #455 on: April 08, 2020, 05:16:39 PM »
FF7 Remake is a very difficult game and I'm not sure if it's intentional or just a badly designed combat system.

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
  • I am trying to impress myself. I have yet to do it
    • Processed Grass
« Reply #456 on: April 08, 2020, 05:27:58 PM »
I got the terraforming tool, finally, in AC. Looking forward to trying that out at some point. Unsure if you can mail food in AC, but you might be able to, I haven't tried. I need a few more Bunny Day items, I think, definitely the hood, maybe something else.

Hear that people are selling bells and Nook Tickets on eBay, which is nuts to me.

FFVII Remake seems to be getting some really good buzz in games press. If I hated FF VII original, is there a reason for me to play this game?

Bondo

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #457 on: April 08, 2020, 07:01:41 PM »
Make sure you plant some too. They still count as "foreign" fruits and are worth more even if they come from your own island.

I already have a handful of trees of all of them at home, just not that volume. Maybe need a proper orchard.

Beavermoose

• Godfather
  • Samsonite! I was way off!
« Reply #458 on: April 09, 2020, 04:45:08 PM »
FFVII Remake seems to be getting some really good buzz in games press. If I hated FF VII original, is there a reason for me to play this game?
Depends on what you hated about the original.

Sam the Cinema Snob

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #459 on: April 09, 2020, 05:13:56 PM »
Finally lucked out in Animal Crossing and got the money rock island seed. Made a cool 50K. Hopped on my sister's island for the first time and set up a fourth set of flowers. Converting the middle plateau of my island into an open flower garden. Between this and working, I'm doing almost nothing else. It's so relaxing and calming that I find it perfect for times like right now.

We should do another meetup sometime this weekend. I'm looking for the following flowers: cosmos, lilies, roses & pansies. Need a batch of at least 5 for each of the basic colors (red, white & yellow). Or can buy seeds from your shop but they usually only sell two of the three colors on any given day. If anyone is looking for anything else let me know. We have all the fruits now thanks to Bondo.

Also, Bunny Day cannot end soon enough.

love