Author Topic: Dogfight  (Read 2135 times)

angieb

• My Dumb Myspace
Dogfight
« on: February 12, 2007, 12:33:21 AM »
I really, really love the movie Dogfight. Of course I'm a River Phoenix fangirl, but Lily Taylor has always been one of my favorites too. The story is interesting enough, but there are so many genuine moments in this film that I try to watch it a couple of times a year.

Has anyone else seen it? Am I the only one?

-Angie

alexarch

• Godfather
Re: Dogfight
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 07:36:52 AM »
I thought I'd seen every River Phoenix movie.  Thanks for alerting me.  I'll put it in my queue right now.

karlwinslow

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 08:37:57 AM »
I've seen it during my River Phoenix frenzy I went through some time ago.  I did really enjoy most of the film but thought it side tracked a couple of times.

Overall I did really enjoy it.

sidenote- anyone heard of the film that River started to make but died before they could finish filming?  I heard it was very close to completion.  I gotta stop talking about this, Im getting really bummed out.

angieb

• My Dumb Myspace
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 08:49:28 PM »
I know that he was supposed to be Daniel in Interview with a Vampire, but I'm not sure how close to completion it was.

karlwinslow

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 10:33:05 PM »
I know that he was supposed to be Daniel in Interview with a Vampire, but I'm not sure how close to completion it was.

wasn't that one....it was Dark Blood

Rotor

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 03:19:51 PM »
I've seen it and I think it's kind of ok. Nice, but nothing special. I got to admit that I'm not a big fan of Phoenix. 

love