Author Topic: Weather Report  (Read 130510 times)

FifthCityMuse

• Elite Member
  • Good work, sycophants!
Re: Weather Report
« Reply #470 on: October 18, 2009, 11:31:44 PM »
Hmmm, bugger. Yeah, I'd say the rain we're having at the moment isn't gonna last too much longer, and it's not gonna be back for a while.

It's genuine Melbourne weather at the moment. It's beautiful one moment, freezing the next, pouring, then hail, then sunny again. It's practically schizophrenic.

Corndog

• Objectively Awesome
  • Oo-da-lolly, Oo-da-lolly, golly what a day!
    • Corndog Chats
« Reply #471 on: October 19, 2009, 07:37:51 AM »
61...gonna be hot compared to the weekend.
"Time is the speed at which the past decays."

Melvil

• Godfather
  • Eek
« Reply #472 on: October 20, 2009, 06:18:43 PM »
Surprisingly pleasant today. Took a nice bike ride earlier, wish I'd had a camera with me to do some photography.

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #473 on: October 21, 2009, 02:49:28 PM »
Still wet. Hate it this time of year, it gets really wet.
I actually consider a lot of movies to be life-changing! I take them to my heart and they melt into my personality.

oneaprilday

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
  • "What we see and what we seem are but a dream."
    • A Journal of Film
« Reply #474 on: October 21, 2009, 03:09:44 PM »

Sounds like our typical weather here. By February-March, it gets really old. I don't mind it so much now.

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #475 on: October 21, 2009, 03:15:35 PM »

Sounds like our typical weather here. By February-March, it gets really old. I don't mind it so much now.

I'm assuming you meant really cold.

Yah, it's not great, but you do get used to it. I just wish Irish weather would make up it's mind. It's never just raining or sunny, it switches every 20 or so minutes.

where do you live again?
I actually consider a lot of movies to be life-changing! I take them to my heart and they melt into my personality.

UberGeekyGirl

• Elite Member
« Reply #476 on: October 21, 2009, 03:21:50 PM »
When I was in Ireland it was the pokey, needle-like rain that pissed me off. Especially when you're freezing on a dock waiting for a ferry and the wind is about 4923857 miles an hour.
"Sometimes it's only madness that makes us what we are." - Batman

oneaprilday

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
    • A Journal of Film
« Reply #477 on: October 21, 2009, 03:50:52 PM »

Yah, it's not great, but you do get used to it. I just wish Irish weather would make up it's mind. It's never just raining or sunny, it switches every 20 or so minutes.

where do you live again?

Nope, never very cold, just really wet. I live in NW Washington state - north of Seattle. It rains 9 months out of the year here, the drizzling, unexciting kind of rain. And we don't get many brilliant bursts of sun during those 9 months - most of our sun happens July-September. Still, I love it here - it's green and gorgeous, and when "the mountain is out," it's heaven.

flieger

« Reply #478 on: October 21, 2009, 03:52:26 PM »

where do you live again?

Nope, never very cold, just really wet. I live in NW Washington state - north of Seattle. It rains 9 months out of the year here, the drizzling, unexciting kind of rain. And we don't get many brilliant bursts of sun during those 9 months - most of our sun happens July-September. Still, I love it here - it's green and gorgeous, and when "the mountain is out," it's heaven.
OAD, I'm officially sooooo jealous of your location.  :(

oneaprilday

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
    • A Journal of Film
« Reply #479 on: October 21, 2009, 04:10:05 PM »

where do you live again?

OAD, I'm officially sooooo jealous of your location.  :(

;D

love