Author Topic: Weather Report  (Read 130505 times)

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
Re: Weather Report
« Reply #480 on: October 21, 2009, 04:25:03 PM »
Still wet. Hate it this time of year, it gets really wet.

Sounds like our typical weather here. By February-March, it gets really old. I don't mind it so much now.

I'm assuming you meant really cold.

Yah, it's not great, but you do get used to it. I just wish Irish weather would make up it's mind. It's never just raining or sunny, it switches every 20 or so minutes.

where do you live again?

Nope, never very cold, just really wet. I live in NW Washington state - north of Seattle. It rains 9 months out of the year here, the drizzling, unexciting kind of rain. And we don't get many brilliant bursts of sun during those 9 months - most of our sun happens July-September. Still, I love it here - it's green and gorgeous, and when "the mountain is out," it's heaven.

Oh right. Sorry, I should've noticed that you meant old (and that you would not let a spelling error like that fall through the cracks.). Well, you have very defined seasons which is good, and it sounds like it's very beautiful up there. Drizzle rain is not fun(I happen to love to go for walks when it's raining heavily, but it never seems to be over here either). 9 Months is a lot, I dont think even we get that much!
I actually consider a lot of movies to be life-changing! I take them to my heart and they melt into my personality.

Corndog

• Objectively Awesome
  • Oo-da-lolly, Oo-da-lolly, golly what a day!
    • Corndog Chats
« Reply #481 on: October 21, 2009, 05:27:14 PM »
It's been really warm (70) the last couple of days. Supposed to be tomorrow too. I'll have to find something to do outside I spose.
"Time is the speed at which the past decays."

smirnoff

• Objectively Awesome
    • smirnoff's Top 100
« Reply #482 on: October 21, 2009, 05:56:04 PM »

roujin

• Objectively Awesome
  • it's all research
« Reply #483 on: October 21, 2009, 06:49:42 PM »
Rained all day.

maņana

• Objectively Awesome
  • Check your public library
There's no deceit in the cauliflower.

flieger

« Reply #485 on: October 25, 2009, 05:42:28 AM »
Windy (the weather).

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #486 on: October 25, 2009, 06:32:31 AM »
Wait what? What is that I see? Is it...Oh deaR GOD IT"S THE SUN!!!!! GAHHHHH!!!!! WHAT"S HAPPENING TO THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!
I actually consider a lot of movies to be life-changing! I take them to my heart and they melt into my personality.

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #487 on: October 25, 2009, 06:34:57 AM »
I'm still wearing my raincoat out though, just in case.

Colleen

• Hot Fuzz
  • Godfather
  • Let's be careful out there!
« Reply #488 on: October 27, 2009, 09:06:52 PM »
Absolutely pissing down rain.  Woke up to it, and it's been steady all day.  And damp and cold.  Bleah.

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #489 on: October 27, 2009, 09:07:27 PM »
Absolutely pissing down rain.  Woke up to it, and it's been steady all day.  And damp and cold.  Bleah.

and, by some incredible contrast, it was nice here today.