Author Topic: We Are Called Legion Because We Are Many  (Read 228633 times)

¡Keith!

• Objectively Awesome
  • Bitch, I been around since LimeWire.
Re: We Are Called Legion Because We Are Many
« Reply #1560 on: October 14, 2008, 10:57:03 AM »
in one sitting? did you at least shift chairs?

I was on a couch so I changed positions a lot. I didn't even plan on doing it, I just put in the first episode and couldn't stop till I was finished the season. I did get up a couple times to go to the washroom and/or microwave some food, but other than that it was basically over 18 hours of Jack Bauer straight.

Some friends of mine did that a while back (season 2 maybe?)  They said it was fun but would never do again.

skjerva

• Godfather
  • I'm your audience.
« Reply #1561 on: October 14, 2008, 12:57:02 PM »
face! skjerva! 'sup?

soup, mostly.  you?

speaking of face.  face, you heading over to toronto in december? not sure if it would be your tea cup, but noticed it in preparation for a likely trip to toronto in a couple of weeks (in all likelihood face will never see this post as the likelihood that i find any given post these days seems pretty small)

Hey. I live in Toronto and would love to have a meetup and check out a film at Cinematheque Ontario.

i'll drop you a PM once i'm solid for the quick trip, but i suspect i won't have any time.  the basic plan is to drive up, set up pieces for my friend's opening, go to opening, and head back.  i think we might be in town two nights.  checking out the cinematique was a bit of a pipedream, if there was something outstanding i would probably have somehow tried to fit it in.  anywho, i've never been to toronto, my friend is from there, we've talked about going for a couple-few years but never have.  i'm guessing the small amount of spare time we have he'll be tugging me around showing me his past :)  we are unfortunately too busy to chill an extra day in town :(
But I wish the public could, in the midst of its pleasures, see how blatantly it is being spoon-fed, and ask for slightly better dreams. 
                        - Iris Barry from "The Public's Pleasure" (1926)

facedad

• Objectively Awesome
  • World Phucking Champions.
    • Be my netflix friend
« Reply #1562 on: October 14, 2008, 09:47:44 PM »
face! skjerva! 'sup?

soup, mostly.  you?

speaking of face.  face, you heading over to toronto in december? not sure if it would be your tea cup, but noticed it in preparation for a likely trip to toronto in a couple of weeks (in all likelihood face will never see this post as the likelihood that i find any given post these days seems pretty small)

Hey. I live in Toronto and would love to have a meetup and check out a film at Cinematheque Ontario.

i'll drop you a PM once i'm solid for the quick trip, but i suspect i won't have any time.  the basic plan is to drive up, set up pieces for my friend's opening, go to opening, and head back.  i think we might be in town two nights.  checking out the cinematique was a bit of a pipedream, if there was something outstanding i would probably have somehow tried to fit it in.  anywho, i've never been to toronto, my friend is from there, we've talked about going for a couple-few years but never have.  i'm guessing the small amount of spare time we have he'll be tugging me around showing me his past :)  we are unfortunately too busy to chill an extra day in town :(
I hope to make it, assuming I get all my papers in on time. Let me know.
You're just jealous! Nobody loves you because you're tiny and made of meat!

https://twitter.com/thefaceboy

http://www.thereelists.com

Basil

• Godfather
  • Entrepreneur, spiritualist, healer.
« Reply #1563 on: October 19, 2008, 05:05:54 AM »
You guys are all really cool and I want to spend the rest of my lives with you and I want yout o mnow that.
A$AP Fables

¡Keith!

• Objectively Awesome
  • Bitch, I been around since LimeWire.
« Reply #1564 on: October 19, 2008, 12:02:17 PM »
You guys are all really cool and I want to spend the rest of my lives with you and I want yout o mnow that.

1) overly effusive posting
2) multiple spelling mistakes
3) posting at an odd time of night

conclusion - basil was a li'l bit tipsy

Colleen

• Hot Fuzz
  • Godfather
  • Let's be careful out there!
« Reply #1565 on: October 19, 2008, 03:08:49 PM »
hee.  drunk posting instead of drunk dialing.

edgar00

• 00 Agent
  • Objectively Awesome
  • corndogs are better than Die Another Day
    • Between The Seats
« Reply #1566 on: October 19, 2008, 06:08:50 PM »
Oh please, we've all posted something when tipsy. There are worse things he could have done. I'd rather not know them, but I'm just saying.
-Le Chiffre: You changed your shirt, Mr Bond. I hope our little game isn't causing you to perspire.

-James Bond: A little. But I won't consider myself to be in trouble until I start weeping blood.

https://twitter.com/Betweentheseats
http://crabkeyheadquarters.wordpress.com/

Basil

• Godfather
  • Entrepreneur, spiritualist, healer.
« Reply #1567 on: October 19, 2008, 06:15:11 PM »
Yeah, fun night. Didn't end so well though.
A$AP Fables

Colleen

• Hot Fuzz
  • Godfather
  • Let's be careful out there!
« Reply #1568 on: October 19, 2008, 06:30:03 PM »
Oh please, we've all posted something when tipsy. There are worse things he could have done. I'd rather not know them, but I'm just saying.

Pshaw.  I wasn't feeling critical.  I was feeling sort of big sisterly.  And nostalgic.

I hope you are feeling better though, Basil.

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
« Reply #1569 on: October 23, 2008, 12:28:22 AM »
I also give pixote permission to pass me. Go on. I want you to.

Okay, but only for a day.

pixote
Great  |  Near Great  |  Very Good  |  Good  |  Fair  |  Mixed  |  Middling  |  Bad