Author Topic: In Memoriam  (Read 211598 times)

duder

• Elite Member
Re: In Memoriam
« Reply #330 on: June 25, 2009, 07:45:00 PM »
I don't know the story, was he ever found guilty of pedophilia in a court of law?

Clovis8

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #331 on: June 25, 2009, 07:48:48 PM »
I don't know the story, was he ever found guilty of pedophilia in a court of law?

No, but he paid millions in out of court settlement to the families.

¡Keith!

• Objectively Awesome
  • Bitch, I been around since LimeWire.
« Reply #332 on: June 25, 2009, 07:54:03 PM »

Family.

duder

• Elite Member
« Reply #333 on: June 25, 2009, 07:58:45 PM »

So suspicions of pedophilia are valid, but that doesn't make him a pedophile. Adding, if any of the recent news reports did call him a pedophile, they'd probably be susceptible of being brought to court for defamation. CINECAST! Capturing the Friedmans, have you seen M?

mañana

• Objectively Awesome
  • Check your public library
« Reply #334 on: June 25, 2009, 08:01:59 PM »
but once you are a pedophile that lone fact should now define your entire life. You have lost the right to be admired in any way. 

Now I understand why you hate Woody Allen so much.
There's no deceit in the cauliflower.

Clovis8

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #335 on: June 25, 2009, 08:05:09 PM »
but once you are a pedophile that lone fact should now define your entire life. You have lost the right to be admired in any way. 

I never think of Allen as a pedophile. Him dating his "stepdaugter", while icky, was not pedophilia as she was over 18 no?

¡Keith!

• Objectively Awesome
  • Bitch, I been around since LimeWire.
« Reply #336 on: June 25, 2009, 08:10:25 PM »

I never think of Allen as a pedophile. Him dating his "stepdaugter", while icky, was not pedophilia as she was over 18 no?

Farrow alleged that he's molested their seven year old adopted daughter

I must pull a pixote

How old's pixote?

mañana

• Objectively Awesome
  • Check your public library
« Reply #337 on: June 25, 2009, 08:17:40 PM »

Farrow alleged that he's molested their seven year old adopted daughter

Yeah, in her book she alleges some stuff with the little one, I meant that, not Soon-Yi.
There's no deceit in the cauliflower.

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
« Reply #338 on: June 25, 2009, 10:42:13 PM »
I love when CNN refers to the media in the third person.  When you say something in passive voice it's never a lie 

"it's been said in the media that...."
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

Holly Harry

• Elite Member
  • Bite my shiny metal...Well, you know.
« Reply #339 on: June 26, 2009, 03:05:15 PM »
not saying yr wrong but he was acquitted at trial.

He paid up in civil court though, too me that is the same thing. Its like saying OJ was innocent.

yr thinking of OJ, jacko didn't have a civil court suit brought against him.  he settled the 93 allegations out of court.

I know, but settling=guilt no? Even though you hear that nonsense about settling while admitting no guilt. I know if I was accused of the worst crime imaginable I would not settle if I was not guilty.

No, settling=settling.
"Political questions, if you go back thousands of years, are ephemeral, not important. History is the same thing over and over again."-Woody Allen.