love

Author Topic: Good holiday music  (Read 15695 times)

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
Re: Good holiday music
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2007, 10:33:54 AM »
Where does one find said "free Christmas song"? One assumes that one needs iTunes, which one is using. But one can only find a listing to buy the song for 99 cents, which one considers to be an extravagance. One also assumes there might be any number of additional songs, and yet more to come in future weeks, to which one would enjoy access. How should one approach this?

For a short-term fix, one can go here.

pixote
Great  |  Near Great  |  Very Good  |  Good  |  Fair  |  Mixed  |  Middling  |  Bad

spoko

• Elite Member
  • Hero of the Great Taco Syndicate
    • Bullet in the Brain
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2007, 03:04:08 PM »
Where does one find said "free Christmas song"? One assumes that one needs iTunes, which one is using. But one can only find a listing to buy the song for 99 cents, which one considers to be an extravagance. One also assumes there might be any number of additional songs, and yet more to come in future weeks, to which one would enjoy access. How should one approach this?

pixote

One has done so, and one is grateful. One loves "Carol of the Bells."

chesterfilms

• Godfather
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2007, 04:52:30 PM »

pixote

One has done so, and one is grateful. One loves "Carol of the Bells."

It is a great song, and a great version. I have been a huge fan of The Bird And The Bee all year long.
What? What are you talking about? It's girls and spaghetti. We love girls and spaghetti.

spoko

• Elite Member
  • Hero of the Great Taco Syndicate
    • Bullet in the Brain
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2007, 05:09:14 PM »
I hadn't really been that interested in them, but might give them another, more substantive chance.

VmSoze

• Elite Member
  • I am The Christmas Spirit! :)
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2007, 12:46:26 AM »
the itunes free christmas song this week is Carol of the Bells by The Bird and the Bee.  I know Chester likes them so I thought I'd let him know :)  am I off the naughty list now?

I apologize because I think I posted this after they switched to a new FREE holiday song... I checked tonight and it was something else.  If you have iTunes, just go the the iTunes Store and click on the "Free on iTunes" section (at the bottom of the front page).  Then you can download all the free stuff.

chester, I did actually download the song, I like The Bird and the Bee.

chesterfilms

• Godfather
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2007, 02:52:32 AM »

awesome. i like you.
What? What are you talking about? It's girls and spaghetti. We love girls and spaghetti.

VmSoze

• Elite Member
  • I am The Christmas Spirit! :)
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2007, 07:13:14 AM »

awesome. i like you.

:)

ElectricOtter

• Elite Member
  • I masticate in public.
    • Myspace
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2007, 02:38:38 PM »
I have been doing you all a great disservice by not mentioning some of the best holiday music I've ever heard. I give you:

Ultra-Lounge Christmas Cocktails

and

Ultra-Lounge Christmas Cocktails, Pt. 2
But for now we are young, let us lay in the sun, count every beautiful thing we can see...

www.myspace.com/fightingpickletog
www.boothfilmcritics.org
http://dmbmovieboi.dvdaf.com/owned

chesterfilms

• Godfather
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2007, 08:45:17 PM »
I have been doing you all a great disservice by not mentioning some of the best holiday music I've ever heard. I give you:

Ultra-Lounge Christmas Cocktails

and

Ultra-Lounge Christmas Cocktails, Pt. 2

i have both of these and they are wonderful.

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2007, 11:38:27 PM »
This blog here is compiling links to free holiday mixes around the web.  I'm downloading all most of them as we speak.

pixote
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 01:57:08 AM by pixote »
Great  |  Near Great  |  Very Good  |  Good  |  Fair  |  Mixed  |  Middling  |  Bad