1. A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965) - Perfection, and has the best score of all-time.
2. Mickey's Christmas Carol (1983) - Scrooge doesn't get better than Scrooge McDuck.
3. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (1989) - One of those comedies that is right on my exact wavelength.
4. Home Alone (1990) - Watched a thousand times as a kid and still love it today.
5. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1966) - An epic in 26 minutes.
I love The Nightmare Before Christmas but like to watch it around Thanksgiving - right between Halloween and Christmas.
I need to watch It's a Wonderful Life again. I love it. Just haven't seen it in years.
A Garfield Christmas is an overlooked classic. Very funny, but deals with loss and loneliness more poignantly than most dramas.
Christmas at Pee Wee's Playhouse is gonzo holiday fun featuring: Frankie Avalon, Annette Funicello, Charo, Grace Jones, k.d. lang, Dinah Shore, Little Richard, Cher, the Del Rubio Triplets, Magic Johnson, Princess Zsa Zsa, Whoopi Goldberg, Oprah Winfrey, and Joan Rivers.