Author Topic: meta  (Read 116341 times)

Sandy

• Objectively Awesome
  • "The life we build, we never stop creating.”
    • Sandy's Cinematic Musings
Re: meta
« Reply #660 on: August 26, 2012, 09:19:12 PM »
I'm not getting them either.

So you are saying that you are not receiving an email when you are pm'ed at the forum, right?  I looked at your profile and it is set for that.

Thanks for checking. Yeah, I don't get the e-mail anymore. Anybody else having the same thing?

sdedalus

• Objectively Awesome
  • I have a prestigious blog, sir!
    • The End of Cinema
« Reply #661 on: August 26, 2012, 10:30:03 PM »
I get them sometimes, often a couple days after they were sent.
The End of Cinema

Seattle Screen Scene

"He was some kind of a man. What does it matter what you say about people?"

jdc

• Godfather
  • Accept the mystery
« Reply #662 on: August 27, 2012, 02:08:14 AM »
I'm not getting them either.

So you are saying that you are not receiving an email when you are pm'ed at the forum, right?  I looked at your profile and it is set for that.

Not sure if I receive a notification email for Messages at the moment but I am not receiving any notification emails for the threads that I am following.  This just stopped about 2 or 3 weeks ago.  For a few days I thought everybody went on holiday together and stopped posting so I went to the site directly and found lots of new messages, I just no longer receive any notifications.

Thanks
"Beer. Now there's a temporary solution."  Homer S.
“The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations” - David Friedman

saltine

• Administrator
  • Godfather
« Reply #663 on: August 27, 2012, 09:37:23 AM »
Thanks, everyone.  I'm looking into having the updated version installed by the tech guy. If it's a bug, that should zap it.  I'll let you know what I find out.
Texan Down Under

1SO

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Marathon Man
« Reply #664 on: September 15, 2012, 12:19:10 AM »
Who can find me the first Filmspotting Forum post? Interested in reading it.

Emiliana

• Elite Member
  • Life is a Cabaret!
« Reply #665 on: September 15, 2012, 06:05:43 AM »
It must be this one, seeing as it was posted 20 days before a second forum member even registered:

Hello everyone,
Sam and I haven't promoted this forum on the show yet, so I'm not expecting much of a response at this point... But we're having trouble coming up with a Top 5 topic for this week. All we can come up with that relates to "Kingdom of Heaven" or "Crash" is Top 5 Epics. Frankly, a lot of the movies that qualify as epics -- Ben Hur, Spartacus, etc... -- Sam and I haven't seen.

Any suggestions? Thanks! -Adam

jdc

• Godfather
  • Accept the mystery
« Reply #666 on: September 15, 2012, 10:48:20 AM »
It must be this one, seeing as it was posted 20 days before a second forum member even registered:

Hello everyone,
Sam and I haven't promoted this forum on the show yet, so I'm not expecting much of a response at this point... But we're having trouble coming up with a Top 5 topic for this week. All we can come up with that relates to "Kingdom of Heaven" or "Crash" is Top 5 Epics. Frankly, a lot of the movies that qualify as epics -- Ben Hur, Spartacus, etc... -- Sam and I haven't seen.

Any suggestions? Thanks! -Adam

Who is this Adam guy and is he still around;)
“The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations” - David Friedman

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
« Reply #667 on: September 17, 2012, 06:59:04 PM »

Noticed!

pixote
Great  |  Near Great  |  Very Good  |  Good  |  Fair  |  Mixed  |  Middling  |  Bad

jdc

• Godfather
  • Accept the mystery
« Reply #668 on: September 17, 2012, 07:13:56 PM »
Is that a hidden board?

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
  • I am trying to impress myself. I have yet to do it
    • Processed Grass
« Reply #669 on: September 17, 2012, 08:01:10 PM »
FLY, I see your name on that list!