love

Author Topic: Other Podcasts  (Read 223143 times)

Dave the Necrobumper

• Objectively Awesome
  • If I keep digging maybe I will get out of this hol
Re: Other Podcasts
« Reply #220 on: May 26, 2010, 11:32:04 PM »

ˇKeith!

• Objectively Awesome
  • Bitch, I been around since LimeWire.
« Reply #221 on: May 26, 2010, 11:35:15 PM »

Dave the Necrobumper

• Objectively Awesome
  • If I keep digging maybe I will get out of this hol
« Reply #222 on: May 27, 2010, 03:58:23 PM »
In case you hadn't noticed, the new episode of the Movie Dictator Club Podcast is up for download. This week James and I discuss Scream and other genre parodies/deconstructions.
Did notice, have downloaded it, have not listened yet.
It was a pretty good show, and then that James guy came on and ruined everything.
You should not talk yourself down so much, you are a worthy inclusion.
I'm all about self-loathing. It's like my version of self-improvement.
Ok  :-\
self improvement is masturbation.
I had the Fight Club t-shirt with that on it at one time, it is a great line.

FroHam X

• Objectively Awesome
  • “By any seeds necessary.”
    • justAtad
"We didn't clean the hamster's cage, the hamster's cage cleaned us!"

Can't get enough FroHam? Read more of my musings at justAtad

edgar00

• 00 Agent
  • Objectively Awesome
  • corndogs are better than Die Another Day
    • Between The Seats
« Reply #224 on: June 04, 2010, 02:43:02 PM »
I haven't listened to the show yet. Sorry to hear 1SO is leaving. He was a great co-host. He wasn't on the show for very long though. A shame.
-Le Chiffre: You changed your shirt, Mr Bond. I hope our little game isn't causing you to perspire.

-James Bond: A little. But I won't consider myself to be in trouble until I start weeping blood.

https://twitter.com/Betweentheseats
http://crabkeyheadquarters.wordpress.com/

FroHam X

• Objectively Awesome
    • justAtad
« Reply #225 on: June 04, 2010, 02:57:24 PM »
I haven't listened to the show yet. Sorry to hear 1SO is leaving. He was a great co-host. He wasn't on the show for very long though. A shame.

What can I say, he's a busy guy. Podcast are generally for those who do not have lives. I'm not sure how Adam does it.

Bondo

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #226 on: June 04, 2010, 03:13:16 PM »

What can I say, he's a busy guy. Podcast are generally for those who do not have lives. I'm not sure how Adam does it.

People who don't have lives and journalists who can call it a work obligation. And superheroes. You decide which applies best to Adam.

Anyway, with 1SO heading out you bear a lot of responsibility for talking sense FroHam, since it is well established that sam and I tend to disagree.

FroHam X

• Objectively Awesome
    • justAtad
« Reply #227 on: June 04, 2010, 03:20:23 PM »

People who don't have lives and journalists who can call it a work obligation. And superheroes. You decide which applies best to Adam.

Anyway, with 1SO heading out you bear a lot of responsibility for talking sense FroHam, since it is well established that sam and I tend to disagree.

I always talk sense. Always.

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #228 on: June 04, 2010, 03:21:32 PM »

The BttF/Die Hard poll says otherwise.

FroHam X

• Objectively Awesome
    • justAtad
« Reply #229 on: June 04, 2010, 03:24:39 PM »

The BttF/Die Hard poll says otherwise.

I think you are basing that on a misinterpretation of reality.

love