Author Topic: Other Podcasts  (Read 223137 times)

Bondo

• Objectively Awesome
Re: Other Podcasts
« Reply #270 on: June 12, 2010, 11:56:02 PM »
That stings.  :D

FroHam X

• Objectively Awesome
  • “By any seeds necessary.”
    • justAtad
« Reply #271 on: June 12, 2010, 11:58:23 PM »
That stings.  :D

You should have expected it. lol.
"We didn't clean the hamster's cage, the hamster's cage cleaned us!"

Can't get enough FroHam? Read more of my musings at justAtad

saltine

• Administrator
  • Godfather
« Reply #272 on: June 14, 2010, 01:12:58 PM »
I'm catching up with MDC podcast.  Sorry to hear Chuck is leaving the show.
Texan Down Under

FroHam X

• Objectively Awesome
    • justAtad
« Reply #273 on: June 17, 2010, 11:51:14 AM »
New Episode of the Movie Dictator Club Podcast is available for your downloading pleasure. This week James and I discuss Speed Racer and TV Show Adaptations.

Also, I've fixed a couple issues with the RSS feed that was causing it to read as invalid. This will hopefully correct the issue with downloading directly from iTunes using the "free" button. Hopefully.

edgar00

• 00 Agent
  • Objectively Awesome
  • corndogs are better than Die Another Day
    • Between The Seats
« Reply #274 on: June 17, 2010, 11:56:39 AM »
New Episode of the Movie Dictator Club Podcast is available for your downloading pleasure. This week James and I discuss Speed Racer and TV Show Adaptations.

Also, I've fixed a couple issues with the RSS feed that was causing it to read as invalid. This will hopefully correct the issue with downloading directly from iTunes using the "free" button. Hopefully.

Alright! Yeah! Objectively Awesome! :D ;) :) Bloody Brilliant! 8) ;D A+SUPERPLUS! Hoo-Ha! Hoo-Ha! Freakin' A! That'sa whatta Ima takin' abouta! Bla bla bla!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 11:58:20 AM by edgar00 »
-Le Chiffre: You changed your shirt, Mr Bond. I hope our little game isn't causing you to perspire.

-James Bond: A little. But I won't consider myself to be in trouble until I start weeping blood.

https://twitter.com/Betweentheseats
http://crabkeyheadquarters.wordpress.com/

FroHam X

• Objectively Awesome
    • justAtad
« Reply #275 on: June 17, 2010, 11:58:59 AM »

Alright! Yeah! Objectively Awesome! :D ;) :) Bloody Brilliant! 8) ;D A+SUPERPLUS! Hoo-Ha! Hoo-Ha! Freakin' A! That'sa whatta Ima takin' abouta! Bla bla bla!

Nevermind. It doesn't seem to have fixed the problem. DAMN!

edgar00

• 00 Agent
  • Objectively Awesome
  • corndogs are better than Die Another Day
    • Between The Seats
« Reply #276 on: June 17, 2010, 12:01:32 PM »

I shall show more restraint next time.
-Le Chiffre: You changed your shirt, Mr Bond. I hope our little game isn't causing you to perspire.

-James Bond: A little. But I won't consider myself to be in trouble until I start weeping blood.

https://twitter.com/Betweentheseats
http://crabkeyheadquarters.wordpress.com/

FroHam X

• Objectively Awesome
    • justAtad
« Reply #277 on: June 17, 2010, 12:03:38 PM »

I shall show more restraint next time.

And silly iTunes support people told me to report a concern to the podcast publisher. This after I specifically told them that I AM the podcast publisher. Sheesh.

Bondo

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #278 on: June 17, 2010, 12:09:17 PM »
I think the solution to the faulty "Free" button thing is for everyone to just subscribe to the podcast...like a gentleman.

FroHam X

• Objectively Awesome
    • justAtad
« Reply #279 on: June 17, 2010, 12:13:24 PM »
I think the solution to the faulty "Free" button thing is for everyone to just subscribe to the podcast...like a gentleman.

I agree!

love