love

Author Topic: Other Podcasts  (Read 222813 times)

bb6634

Re: Other Podcasts
« Reply #360 on: August 07, 2010, 03:09:03 AM »
Listened to their review of Sunrise, and it's great stuff. Anyone who listens to their podcast from time to time really should listen to this one, I enjoyed it a lot.  :)

Thanks for badgering the guys lol!  It was a great ep. and I am off to hunt down a copy of Sunrise! :-)

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
« Reply #361 on: August 10, 2010, 07:29:37 PM »
Listened to their review of Sunrise, and it's great stuff. Anyone who listens to their podcast from time to time really should listen to this one, I enjoyed it a lot.  :)

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite podcasts - but I don't listen to their reviews of films I haven't seen yet (unless I don't have any intention of seeing them)  so I'm going to wait on this one....
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #362 on: August 10, 2010, 08:45:43 PM »

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite podcasts - but I don't listen to their reviews of films I haven't seen yet (unless I don't have any intention of seeing them)  so I'm going to wait on this one....

Great to hear, I obviously love their podcast :)

edgar00

• 00 Agent
  • Objectively Awesome
  • corndogs are better than Die Another Day
    • Between The Seats
« Reply #363 on: September 07, 2010, 10:28:59 PM »
I've been visiting Sound on Sight occasionally for the past few months, but never did I download an episode of their podcast until last week. It's pretty good.
-Le Chiffre: You changed your shirt, Mr Bond. I hope our little game isn't causing you to perspire.

-James Bond: A little. But I won't consider myself to be in trouble until I start weeping blood.

https://twitter.com/Betweentheseats
http://crabkeyheadquarters.wordpress.com/

Beavermoose

• Godfather
  • Samsonite! I was way off!
« Reply #364 on: September 08, 2010, 02:15:20 PM »
I've been visiting Sound on Sight occasionally for the past few months, but never did I download an episode of their podcast until last week. It's pretty good.

I listened for a while because they're from Montreal. I had to stop because the hosts are not knowledgeable enough and it bothers me. Its also badly structured.

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #365 on: September 08, 2010, 05:51:50 PM »
Good day for me today. Got my feedback about overrated directors read on A Damn Movie Podcast, sent them a very large donation and submitted my three films for the Listener Feedback Festival. (They were The Shawshank Redemption, After The Wedding, and In The Mood For Love)

oneaprilday

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
  • "What we see and what we seem are but a dream."
    • A Journal of Film
« Reply #366 on: September 08, 2010, 06:16:54 PM »
Good day for me today. Got my feedback about overrated directors read on A Damn Movie Podcast, sent them a very large donation and submitted my three films for the Listener Feedback Festival. (They were The Shawshank Redemption, After The Wedding, and In The Mood For Love)
Nice. :)  Great picks for movies, too!

Junior

• Bert Macklin, FBI
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • What's the rumpus?
    • Benefits of a Classical Education
« Reply #367 on: September 08, 2010, 11:13:18 PM »
Would anybody be interested in listening to my test podcast? It's me and two friends talking (with great vulgarity!) about how awful our roommate was. I'll be able to send it tomorrow and I'd be looking for sound quality feedback first and foremost.
Check out my blog of many topics

“I’m not a quitter, Kimmy! I watched Interstellar all the way to the end!”

Dave the Necrobumper

• Objectively Awesome
  • If I keep digging maybe I will get out of this hol
« Reply #368 on: September 09, 2010, 03:47:52 AM »
Would anybody be interested in listening to my test podcast? It's me and two friends talking (with great vulgarity!) about how awful our roommate was. I'll be able to send it tomorrow and I'd be looking for sound quality feedback first and foremost.

I'll have a listen.

Junior

• Bert Macklin, FBI
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • What's the rumpus?
    • Benefits of a Classical Education
« Reply #369 on: September 12, 2010, 10:15:45 PM »
The first episode is here. Check out the podcast website here: http://thewhiteboardpodcast.wordpress.com/

Use this link in iTunes until they put us up for reals: http://thewhiteboardpodcast.wordpress.com/

Email feedback to thewhiteboardpodcast at gmail dot com

Enjoy! Our introductory podcast has us talking about the top ten things we would bring to a deserted island.

Also, any help in making everything work (picture?) would be greatly appreciated.
Check out my blog of many topics

“I’m not a quitter, Kimmy! I watched Interstellar all the way to the end!”