Author Topic: What do you wish you were doing?  (Read 356286 times)

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
Re: What do you wish you were doing?
« Reply #450 on: May 30, 2008, 12:03:07 AM »
Giving up.

pixote
Great  |  Near Great  |  Very Good  |  Good  |  Fair  |  Mixed  |  Middling  |  Bad

roujin

• Objectively Awesome
  • it's all research
« Reply #451 on: May 30, 2008, 12:10:32 AM »
Why?

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
« Reply #452 on: May 30, 2008, 01:48:46 AM »
Because I don't know why I feel so tongue-tied. Because you left an impression, and sometimes I still feel the bruise.  Because you were right when you said we're still running against the wind.  Because I'm weary with right-angles.  Because a simple hello would've been nice, but instead you walked right by.  Because you don't know one thing about life, you're just a pretty boy.  Because I don't believe in God, so I can't be saved.  Because I no longer think that I'm your chosen one.  Because it just never enters my mind that it ever should come down to choosing sides.  Because you can bring out all your weapons, but you can't make me go to war.  Because I still love her, loved her more when she used to be sober, and I was kinder.   Because I'm completely alone at a table of friends, and I feel nothing for them, I feel nothing.  Because I got water and holes in my hands.  Because they're saying don't be frightened and they're killing alligators and they're hog-tied and accepting of the struggle.

pixote
Great  |  Near Great  |  Very Good  |  Good  |  Fair  |  Mixed  |  Middling  |  Bad

Tequila

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #453 on: May 30, 2008, 01:55:07 AM »
Taking a shower
'What am I doing? I'm quietly judging you'
http://letterboxd.com/Tagave/

roujin

• Objectively Awesome
  • it's all research
« Reply #454 on: May 30, 2008, 01:58:08 AM »
Nice playlist, pixote. Very nice.

Emiliana

• Elite Member
  • Life is a Cabaret!
« Reply #455 on: May 30, 2008, 02:01:46 AM »
Listening to a mixtape made by pixote.

edgar00

• 00 Agent
  • Objectively Awesome
  • corndogs are better than Die Another Day
    • Between The Seats
« Reply #456 on: May 30, 2008, 02:04:08 AM »
Because I don't know why I feel so tongue-tied. Because you left an impression, and sometimes I still feel the bruise.  Because you were right when you said we're still running against the wind.  Because I'm weary with right-angles.  Because a simple hello would've been nice, but instead you walked right by.  Because you don't know one thing about life, you're just a pretty boy.  Because I don't believe in God, so I can't be saved.  Because I no longer think that I'm your chosen one.  Because it just never enters my mind that it ever should come down to choosing sides.  Because you can bring out all your weapons, but you can't make me go to war.  Because I still love her, loved her more when she used to be sober, and I was kinder.   Because I'm completely alone at a table of friends, and I feel nothing for them, I feel nothing.  Because I got water and holes in my hands.  Because they're saying don't be frightened and they're killing alligators and they're hog-tied and accepting of the struggle.

pixote

That was... a rather thrilling little paragraph to read through. I'm not sure what the angle was, but it was impressive.
-Le Chiffre: You changed your shirt, Mr Bond. I hope our little game isn't causing you to perspire.

-James Bond: A little. But I won't consider myself to be in trouble until I start weeping blood.

https://twitter.com/Betweentheseats
http://crabkeyheadquarters.wordpress.com/

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
« Reply #457 on: June 01, 2008, 06:21:40 PM »
Getting a final few ballots for the 90s Bracket.

(It's impressive how many different threads we have at our disposal for the purposes of nagging.)

pixote

saltine

• Administrator
  • Godfather
« Reply #458 on: June 01, 2008, 06:46:07 PM »

(It's impressive how many different threads we have at our disposal for the purposes of nagging.)

pixote

And you seem to have found all of them!
Texan Down Under

pixote

• Administrator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • Up with generosity!
    • yet more inanities!
« Reply #459 on: June 01, 2008, 06:48:27 PM »
And you seem to have found all of them!

It's a gift.

pixote

love