Thomas Janes - Costner protoge
He just wants his kids back! (That's an Arrested Development
reference. For the cool people)
5) Sandra Bullock- Its that voice. That horrible, grating, all-enveloping voice. Every time I see her in a movie, I feel like I'm on a cross-country car ride with the sister-in-law I loathe.
4) M. Emmet Walsh- I've actually hated this guy since I was a kid watching the old Flash
TV series, where he played Barry Allen's father. He delivers his lines like a drunk uncle, lumbering off the couch and back into the kitchen. The one thing I ever enjoyed him in was the "Someone hates these cans!" scene from The Jerk
. He even ruins Blood Simple
for me, and I'm a Coens sycophant.
3) William Hurt- Blandness personified. Costner's got nothing on him.
2) Jennifer Connley- I don't know if I so much dislike her as much as the movies she chooses. Where all of her earlier (post-child acting) movies seemed to feature ways for her to take her clothes off, her later movies all feature horrible things happening to miserable people. Its like she's atoning for her earlier nudie-centric movies by choosing SERIOUS, IMPORTANT movies. One is trashy and the other is pretentious.
1) Renee Zelwigger- I hate her face. I have never hated anyone, especially someone I've never met, as much as her. I hate that strained, constipated look she gives to express every emotion. I don't mean this to sound as misogynist as it sounds, but I want to hit her in the face with a frying pan. I simply cannot stand her.
I should also say that Jack Nicholson (always the same character, and that character isn't very interesting) and Tom Cruise (that high pitched scream he does in every movie gets on my nerves) just barely missed my list.