Author Topic: Bookmarks would be cool  (Read 3057 times)

nougatmachine

Bookmarks would be cool
« on: May 23, 2006, 03:04:25 PM »
Some of the other podcasts I subscribe to have a little button that appears in iTunes when listening to them, and when clicking this button you get a menu of bookmarks with different sections of the podcast you can simply click to jump to.  It would be cool if Cine...uh, Filmspotting did this.  Have you ever thought about it or looked into it?

Adam

Bookmarks would be cool
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 05:25:58 PM »
Yes, you need to be using a Mac though... which right now we don't have.

Wowser

• Elite Member
Bookmarks would be cool
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 10:01:14 AM »
Shall we launch a Filmspotting pledge drive to get Adam a Macbook? If I donate 5 dollars, I'm sure the Filmcocaine Army will cough up the rest.

Adam

Bookmarks would be cool
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 10:43:21 AM »
We really are looking into it... through donations and our deal with Peerflix we've been able to put away a little bit. But dropping 2 grand on a computer is still a bit scary...

Wowser

• Elite Member
Bookmarks would be cool
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 11:44:04 AM »
... but fun  :D

danube

Bookmarks would be cool
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 01:39:22 PM »
Meh.  I'm sure a Mac Mini could handle that easily.  Still bout 600 bucks, but I'd highly recommend them.  I've been completely won over by how macs, well, really actually work ALL the time.  It sounds silly, but trust me it isn't :)

I'd been a PC guy forever (I even work as a PC programmer), but I use macs whenever I can, these days.

love