Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 388454 times)

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
  • I am trying to impress myself. I have yet to do it
    • Processed Grass
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #2540 on: February 24, 2010, 08:45:36 AM »
Ridiculously hard Xbox360 achievements.

As long as they are not numbers/time based, those are the best ones. The worst ones are, obviously, online achievements.

joker

• Elite Member
  • CINECAST! off
« Reply #2541 on: February 24, 2010, 09:26:44 AM »
Ridiculously hard Xbox360 achievements.

As long as they are not numbers/time based, those are the best ones. The worst ones are, obviously, online achievements.

like on Halo 3... when someone is trying to get an online acheivment.... and they have like 4 people helping them..... CINECAST!ing odd ball shit ain't fair when it's me vs 5 other guys... piece of shit motherCINECAST!ers wasting my time, then I get negative points for leaving the goddamn game!!!!!!!!!!!
"This movie made me laugh so hard, I had mild headaches. So I went to the doctor to get checked out, I'm currently awaiting results"
-Gene Siskel

DrKimble

• Elite Member
« Reply #2542 on: February 24, 2010, 09:30:42 AM »
piece of shit motherCINECAST!ers wasting my time, then I get negative points for leaving the goddamn game!!!!!!!!!!!
I see, you have seen the ugly face of achievement hunting too. I frickin' hate it too.
"Do you remember what I told you in the tunnel?"

joker

• Elite Member
  • CINECAST! off
« Reply #2543 on: February 24, 2010, 10:01:09 AM »
piece of shit motherCINECAST!ers wasting my time, then I get negative points for leaving the goddamn game!!!!!!!!!!!
I see, you have seen the ugly face of achievement hunting too. I frickin' hate it too.

i've played team slayer... where i have guys on my team, helping the other team out.... shooting me in the back.... I boot the player, then I get negative feedback!!!!!!!!!!  GAWH

this is why I like playing with myself ;D
"This movie made me laugh so hard, I had mild headaches. So I went to the doctor to get checked out, I'm currently awaiting results"
-Gene Siskel

smirnoff

• Objectively Awesome
    • smirnoff's Top 100
« Reply #2544 on: February 24, 2010, 03:30:55 PM »
I hate that crap. I always try and interfere in any way I can. :)

joker

• Elite Member
  • CINECAST! off
« Reply #2545 on: February 24, 2010, 03:40:42 PM »
I hate that crap. I always try and interfere in any way I can. :)

you jam on 360?
-Gene Siskel

smirnoff

• Objectively Awesome
    • smirnoff's Top 100
« Reply #2546 on: February 24, 2010, 04:01:52 PM »
ps3 8)

Tequila

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #2547 on: February 25, 2010, 12:58:51 AM »
Amazon recommendations.
Right now it's stuff I already have (bought from them, no less) but usually those guys are good.
'What am I doing? I'm quietly judging you'
http://letterboxd.com/Tagave/

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
« Reply #2548 on: February 25, 2010, 02:25:23 AM »
Amazon recommendations.
Right now it's stuff I already have (bought from them, no less) but usually those guys are good.

As a software archetect we've long looked at Amazon's model as one of the best on the web balancing the needs of the customer and the sales needs of the company...., but yeah....recommendations are always tricky...
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

jdc

• Godfather
  • Accept the mystery
« Reply #2549 on: February 25, 2010, 02:44:50 AM »
Amazon recommendations.

As a software archetect we've long looked at Amazon's model as one of the best on the web balancing the needs of the customer and the sales needs of the company...., but yeah....recommendations are always tricky...

I just always have to be careful, sometimes those recommendations might catch the eye of a coworker....but they do work, I have bought a number of things based on them
"Beer. Now there's a temporary solution."  Homer S.
“The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations” - David Friedman