Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 710363 times)

jdc

• Godfather
  • Accept the mystery
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #2700 on: March 21, 2010, 03:26:50 AM »
Add a beer and then it sound perfect.
"Beer. Now there's a temporary solution."  Homer S.
“The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations” - David Friedman

saltine

• Administrator
  • Godfather
« Reply #2701 on: March 21, 2010, 04:47:23 AM »
Alas, no beer, but we did drink ginger beer.  I know that doesn't count.  We were driving that evening to see the fairy penguins come ashore so we held off on the beer.
Texan Down Under

Melvil

• Godfather
  • Eek
« Reply #2702 on: March 22, 2010, 10:47:33 AM »
Really awful security questions for bank accounts. What was my favorite candy when I was 10? I was 10. I wasn't picky.

smirnoff

• Objectively Awesome
    • smirnoff's Top 100
« Reply #2703 on: March 22, 2010, 10:54:09 AM »
haha.

I can't stand it when shoelaces are made out of a material that has no stickiness whatsoever. You can tie the knot so tight that you're on the verge of snapping the string and yet 5 minutes later it's dragging on the ground. Ugh!

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
« Reply #2704 on: March 22, 2010, 10:59:44 AM »
haha.

I can't stand it when shoelaces are made out of a material that has no stickiness whatsoever. You can tie the knot so tight that you're on the verge of snapping the string and yet 5 minutes later it's dragging on the ground. Ugh!

Not good if you end up in a public bathroom at any point during your day!
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

mañana

• Objectively Awesome
  • Check your public library
« Reply #2705 on: March 22, 2010, 11:51:04 AM »
Really awful security questions for bank accounts. What was my favorite candy when I was 10? I was 10. I wasn't picky.
:D
I think I liked just about everything except for the truly disgusting Cherry Blossom. Yuck.
There's no deceit in the cauliflower.

UberGeekyGirl

• Elite Member
« Reply #2706 on: March 22, 2010, 12:04:23 PM »
new shoes that rub my heel and give me blisters. Just stretch out already, I know you will. You always do. Please...
"Sometimes it's only madness that makes us what we are." - Batman

mañana

• Objectively Awesome
  • Check your public library
« Reply #2707 on: March 22, 2010, 12:11:42 PM »
new shoes that rub my heel and give me blisters. Just stretch out already, I know you will. You always do. Please...
Yep, that's the worst.
There's no deceit in the cauliflower.

Sam the Cinema Snob

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #2708 on: March 22, 2010, 12:53:35 PM »
haha.

This is a neverending battle for me. I swear, shoelaces of all shapes, sizes and materials hate me. I'm retying my shoe about once ever hour.

joker

• Elite Member
  • CINECAST! off
« Reply #2709 on: March 22, 2010, 12:56:47 PM »
haha.

This is a neverending battle for me. I swear, shoelaces of all shapes, sizes and materials hate me. I'm retying my shoe about once ever hour.

were you one of those special kids in grade school, that had those BK Knight velcro sneakers...?  and a matching velcro wallet so you wouldn't lose your milk money?
"This movie made me laugh so hard, I had mild headaches. So I went to the doctor to get checked out, I'm currently awaiting results"
-Gene Siskel