love

Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 709925 times)

smirnoff

• Objectively Awesome
    • smirnoff's Top 100
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #2210 on: January 21, 2010, 08:51:24 PM »
PS3. Mostly HQ or Domination.

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
  • I am trying to impress myself. I have yet to do it
    • Processed Grass
« Reply #2211 on: January 21, 2010, 08:55:55 PM »
You do tend to get the most points from those match types.

Sam the Cinema Snob

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #2212 on: January 21, 2010, 09:29:03 PM »
95% of the people with mikes that play Modern Warfare 2. It's not often someone actually says something that's related to the task at hand. Mostly people just exchange insults.

When I played Team Fortress 2 on the PC it seemed most everyone used it for game related talk.
Yea, you should come back to the PC. We have bans.  ;D

mañana

• Objectively Awesome
  • Check your public library
« Reply #2213 on: January 22, 2010, 12:16:10 AM »
Jobs that require me to wear fancy pants.
There's no deceit in the cauliflower.

¡Keith!

• Objectively Awesome
  • Bitch, I been around since LimeWire.
« Reply #2214 on: January 22, 2010, 01:18:01 AM »

mañana

• Objectively Awesome
  • Check your public library
« Reply #2215 on: January 22, 2010, 01:26:01 AM »
 ;D
There's no deceit in the cauliflower.

edgar00

• 00 Agent
  • Objectively Awesome
  • corndogs are better than Die Another Day
    • Between The Seats
« Reply #2216 on: January 22, 2010, 09:42:04 AM »
I went to the store yesterday to purchase The Bourne Identity I use my debit card and the cashier tells me, with a slightly embarassed tone, that there was some sort of communication problem with the bank, so I'll have to perform the transaction again. Odd, but okay.

Well, guess what, I checked my account this morning and I paid for the freaking movie twice.
-Le Chiffre: You changed your shirt, Mr Bond. I hope our little game isn't causing you to perspire.

-James Bond: A little. But I won't consider myself to be in trouble until I start weeping blood.

https://twitter.com/Betweentheseats
http://crabkeyheadquarters.wordpress.com/

Colleen

• Hot Fuzz
  • Godfather
  • Let's be careful out there!
« Reply #2217 on: January 22, 2010, 09:53:30 AM »
contact the bank right away.  It may already have been backed out, sometimes the charge goes through and is immediately backed out again, but the backed out part doesn't post right away to where you can see it. 

Also contact the store manager (if that's not the person who rang you up) and let them know just in case the employee is doing a scam of "accidentally" putting charges through twice and pocketing the other charge.  If the manager is getting regular complaints about it they are more likely to watch that employee more closely and catch them doing it.

edgar00

• 00 Agent
  • Objectively Awesome
  • corndogs are better than Die Another Day
    • Between The Seats
« Reply #2218 on: January 22, 2010, 09:55:55 AM »
contact the bank right away.  It may already have been backed out, sometimes the charge goes through and is immediately backed out again, but the backed out part doesn't post right away to where you can see it.  

Also contact the store manager (if that's not the person who rang you up) and let them know just in case the employee is doing a scam of "accidentally" putting charges through twice and pocketing the other charge.  If the manager is getting regular complaints about it they are more likely to watch that employee more closely and catch them doing it.

I have the day off, so I'll most certainly be heading to the store within the net couple of hours. The Bu-ray is still in its original packaging, I have the receipt and a printed bank statement about my account.
-Le Chiffre: You changed your shirt, Mr Bond. I hope our little game isn't causing you to perspire.

-James Bond: A little. But I won't consider myself to be in trouble until I start weeping blood.

https://twitter.com/Betweentheseats
http://crabkeyheadquarters.wordpress.com/

Colleen

• Hot Fuzz
  • Godfather
  • Let's be careful out there!
« Reply #2219 on: January 22, 2010, 09:56:52 AM »
automatically putting on a bra with my uniform, forgetting that a) don't really need it under the armor and b) annoying unreachable itchiness ensues.