love

Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 710032 times)

Colleen

• Hot Fuzz
  • Godfather
  • Let's be careful out there!
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #2530 on: February 23, 2010, 09:02:16 AM »
The word visceral slowly becoming meaningless over the past 4 years or so. Thanks video game journalists!

Eh, one good shotgun or stabbing crime scene and meaning will be instantly restored.

jdc

• Godfather
  • Accept the mystery
« Reply #2531 on: February 23, 2010, 10:33:36 AM »
The word visceral slowly becoming meaningless over the past 4 years or so. Thanks video game journalists!

I am really out of touch as I had no idea there were such things as "video game journalists"

I have had strange looks from people when they find out I have had a PS3 for 3 years yet I have no games nor ever played one on it.
"Beer. Now there's a temporary solution."  Homer S.
“The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations” - David Friedman

Sam the Cinema Snob

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #2532 on: February 23, 2010, 12:27:53 PM »
Says the guy who reads joystiq and kotaku.  ::)

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
  • I am trying to impress myself. I have yet to do it
    • Processed Grass
« Reply #2533 on: February 23, 2010, 12:28:24 PM »
Says the guy who reads joystiq and kotaku.  ::)

I don't read joystiq.

ˇKeith!

• Objectively Awesome
  • Bitch, I been around since LimeWire.
« Reply #2534 on: February 23, 2010, 12:34:40 PM »
... people who get tax returns.

joker

• Elite Member
  • CINECAST! off
« Reply #2535 on: February 23, 2010, 12:36:15 PM »
people who refuse to wipe down a peice of gym equipment after they sweat it all up...

and old men, who walk around naked in the locker room... use a god damn towel..

another thing old men, wear longer shorts, or atleast boxer briefs when using the stair stepper, we don't need to see your old balls...

and that chick who thinks she's really hot, and likes to flirt with every guy at the gym,  Your not all that, you go no butt, chest looks like flapjacks, and your extensions look like shit... I'm not going to sleep with you, so leave me alone, and let me do the rest of my sets.... GAWH!!!

"This movie made me laugh so hard, I had mild headaches. So I went to the doctor to get checked out, I'm currently awaiting results"
-Gene Siskel

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
« Reply #2536 on: February 23, 2010, 01:27:25 PM »
people who refuse to wipe down a peice of gym equipment after they sweat it all up...

I agree, but - Most people use their disgusting sweaty towel anyways....bluh! (I grab a handful of paper towels before hoppin' on one of the stairclimbers or treadmillls just for that final wipe)

"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #2537 on: February 23, 2010, 03:19:18 PM »

I agree, but - Most people use their disgusting sweaty towel anyways....bluh! (I grab a handful of paper towels before hoppin' on one of the stairclimbers or treadmillls just for that final wipe)

My gym has the disinfectant wipe dispensers, so while I have a towel to wipe myself down I go and grab a couple of wipes to, uh, wipe down the equipment when I'm done, then throw it away and use a new one on the next machine.

joker

• Elite Member
  • CINECAST! off
« Reply #2538 on: February 23, 2010, 03:28:16 PM »
another pet peeve... why can't a bring my puke bucket into the gym?  I always puke when maxing out squats
"This movie made me laugh so hard, I had mild headaches. So I went to the doctor to get checked out, I'm currently awaiting results"
-Gene Siskel

ˇKeith!

• Objectively Awesome
  • Bitch, I been around since LimeWire.
« Reply #2539 on: February 23, 2010, 03:33:25 PM »
another pet peeve... why can't a bring my puke bucket into the gym?  I always puke when maxing out squats

it should really stay in your room with your ten tins of tomato soup and your paracetamol

love