love

Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 710198 times)

Junior

• Bert Macklin, FBI
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
  • What's the rumpus?
    • Benefits of a Classical Education
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #2600 on: March 04, 2010, 01:09:53 PM »
Our hot water heater is being replaced. This ruins my plans for showering and doing laundry.
Check out my blog of many topics

“I’m not a quitter, Kimmy! I watched Interstellar all the way to the end!”

Colleen

• Hot Fuzz
  • Godfather
  • Let's be careful out there!
« Reply #2601 on: March 04, 2010, 01:15:31 PM »
I love pasta as much as the next guy but I'm absolutely incapable when it comes to spaghetti. I look like my two-year-old nephew after dinner.

I know what you mean.  Jan mocks me because I have never mastered the fork-winding technique and prefer to cut my spaghetti into pieces or break the noodles before I drop them in the water.  It's a little embarrassing, but it also makes eating spaghetti while reading a book easier :)  Girl's gotta have her priorities.

smirnoff

• Objectively Awesome
    • smirnoff's Top 100
« Reply #2602 on: March 04, 2010, 04:49:52 PM »
I love pasta as much as the next guy but I'm absolutely incapable when it comes to spaghetti. I look like my two-year-old nephew after dinner.

break the noodles before I drop them in the water.

word. I do it every time. :)

Colleen

• Hot Fuzz
  • Godfather
« Reply #2603 on: March 04, 2010, 04:51:56 PM »

Damn Smirnoff you are like my heterosexual soul mate who I never met because he lives in the wilderness of some other country!

Well except for all that hiking and nature stuff you like to do.  But we could eat spaghetti and watch things-blowing-up movies on the weekends when you weren't out in the woods doing man-things.

smirnoff

• Objectively Awesome
    • smirnoff's Top 100
« Reply #2604 on: March 04, 2010, 04:59:14 PM »

Damn Smirnoff you are like my heterosexual soul mate who I never met because he lives in the wilderness of some other country!

Well except for all that hiking and nature stuff you like to do.  But we could eat spaghetti and watch things-blowing-up movies on the weekends when you weren't out in the woods doing man-things.

Colleen, I'll eat broken up spaghetti with you any time. We'll even drink our wine from plain cups. Sophistication be damned! :)

Colleen

• Hot Fuzz
  • Godfather
« Reply #2605 on: March 04, 2010, 05:02:58 PM »

Colleen, I'll eat broken up spaghetti with you any time. We'll even drink our wine from plain cups. Sophistication be damned! :)

You flirt!

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #2606 on: March 04, 2010, 05:04:42 PM »
The fact that I can only talk to all on the internet and that we all can't just like live in the same giant mansion or something.
I actually consider a lot of movies to be life-changing! I take them to my heart and they melt into my personality.

Colleen

• Hot Fuzz
  • Godfather
« Reply #2607 on: March 04, 2010, 05:05:56 PM »
The fact that I can only talk to all on the internet and that we all can't just like live in the same giant mansion or something.

"Don't come down into the basement, 'Noke!  You aren't old enough to be in these rooms yet!"

Yeah, no, that wouldn't work out at all.

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
  • I am trying to impress myself. I have yet to do it
    • Processed Grass
« Reply #2608 on: March 04, 2010, 05:50:47 PM »

Wizards of Waverly Place Marathon!

St. Martin the Bald

• Lurker
  • Global Moderator
  • Objectively Awesome
« Reply #2609 on: March 04, 2010, 06:27:24 PM »

Can you imagine all of us trying to decide on a dvd for "movie night"?
Hey, nice marmot!

love