love

Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 710285 times)

joker

• Elite Member
  • CINECAST! off
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #2640 on: March 06, 2010, 09:04:24 PM »
Demi Lovato doesn't even deserve to hold Ga-Ga's jockstrap. She's not even in the same class.
ha, it's funny because Mister Gaga has a penis
"This movie made me laugh so hard, I had mild headaches. So I went to the doctor to get checked out, I'm currently awaiting results"
-Gene Siskel

Sam the Cinema Snob

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #2641 on: March 06, 2010, 09:16:52 PM »
That a film that hasn't even come out yet, let alone given a title, has a longer thread than most any other movie.

joker

• Elite Member
  • CINECAST! off
« Reply #2642 on: March 06, 2010, 09:35:27 PM »
That a film that hasn't even come out yet, let alone given a title, has a longer thread than most any other movie.

well, I suppose thats something...

How did he die?

Your contact? Not well.

Made you feel it, did he? Well, you needn't worry. The second is...
BANG
Yes................ Considerably.
"This movie made me laugh so hard, I had mild headaches. So I went to the doctor to get checked out, I'm currently awaiting results"
-Gene Siskel

jdc

• Godfather
  • Accept the mystery
« Reply #2643 on: March 07, 2010, 06:35:53 PM »
My stupidity. 

Played tennis at a friend's condo on Saturday. Knowing I was going out later I packed extra clothes and told him that I would come back the next day to pick up my bag as I do not want to carry it with me to the bar.  At 1am I took a cab back from the central district to my place on the West.  Just as we are pulling up I realize that my are inside my bag at my friend's place which is in the East.  Had to have the taxi turn around to get my keys and then come all the way back home again at a cost of $80.  I could possible have been his biggest fair ever.
"Beer. Now there's a temporary solution."  Homer S.
“The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations” - David Friedman

joker

• Elite Member
  • CINECAST! off
« Reply #2644 on: March 08, 2010, 12:35:47 PM »
Big fat guys at the gym, who don't work out, but instead just life heavy weights like 1 or 2 times, then slam it on the ground.  Then go to the machine you are on, and go "I was on that", even though you have been using that machine for the last 15 minutes while the large fatass walked around the gym in his 1970 grey sweatshirt outfit acting like he's all tough.  Then when you respond to his statement with a "too bad man, you weren't on it when I was over here", he grabs another bar, then slams it on the ground.  Then when I respond "look out, raise the hard ass alert" he just walks away.  Yeah, that's right mother CINECAST!er,... now go eat some hotdogs!!!!
-Gene Siskel

Colleen

• Hot Fuzz
  • Godfather
  • Let's be careful out there!
« Reply #2645 on: March 08, 2010, 12:43:54 PM »
Big fat guys at the gym, who don't work out, but instead just life heavy weights like 1 or 2 times, then slam it on the ground.  Then go to the machine you are on, and go "I was on that", even though you have been using that machine for the last 15 minutes while the large fatass walked around the gym in his 1970 grey sweatshirt outfit acting like he's all tough.  Then when you respond to his statement with a "too bad man, you weren't on it when I was over here", he grabs another bar, then slams it on the ground.  Then when I respond "look out, raise the hard ass alert" he just walks away.  Yeah, that's right mother CINECAST!er,... now go eat some hotdogs!!!!

That goes so well with your current avatar!

smirnoff

• Objectively Awesome
    • smirnoff's Top 100
« Reply #2646 on: March 11, 2010, 09:01:55 PM »
Ass. I hate it when I'm switching back and forth between tabs and accidently hit the X instead of just selecting the tab itself. Unlike pressing "back" accidently there is no chance of recovery. That stuff you were writing? GONE!

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #2647 on: March 11, 2010, 09:04:22 PM »
Ass. I hate it when I'm switching back and forth between tabs and accidently hit the X instead of just selecting the tab itself. Unlike pressing "back" accidently there is no chance of recovery. That stuff you were writing? GONE!

Do you use Mozilla? When you accidentally close a tab on Mozilla you can right click over where you would open a new tab and it gives you the option of "undo closed tab" and when you click that the tab pops back up in the state it was in when you accidentally closed it. Now, this may be a Google toolbar feature and not a Mozilla feature, I'm not sure, but I use it any time that I accidentally X out a tab.

smirnoff

• Objectively Awesome
    • smirnoff's Top 100
« Reply #2648 on: March 11, 2010, 09:08:50 PM »

Do you use Mozilla? When you accidentally close a tab on Mozilla you can right click over where you would open a new tab and it gives you the option of "undo closed tab" and when you click that the tab pops back up in the state it was in when you accidentally closed it. Now, this may be a Google toolbar feature and not a Mozilla feature, I'm not sure, but I use it any time that I accidentally X out a tab.

Well I'll be god damned! That's probably the best thing I'll learn all year! Thanks Bill!

I use Chrome, but it still worked :)

Melvil

• Godfather
  • Eek
« Reply #2649 on: March 11, 2010, 09:09:10 PM »
Ctrl+Shift+T

Works in every browser I've used. :)

love