Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 710279 times)

¡Keith!

• Objectively Awesome
  • Bitch, I been around since LimeWire.
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #2880 on: April 17, 2010, 12:44:01 PM »
people who overfill the icecube tray.

oh no I love that.  I love it when they all come out gigantic and barely fit in your cup

baah, when you break them out of the tray though they never come out in one nice piece, its ice shard city.  then you dump them into the bin and the shards just build up and fester till you have to clean the thing out.

oh no I love that.  I love it when they all come out gigantic and barely fit in your cup

This is a very specific peeve, iKeith!. What's the reasoning behind it? It is annoying to have a not-yet-frozen overfilled tray spill on you...

heh, nah.  when that happens I just chalk it up to my own stupidity for not looking first. 

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
« Reply #2881 on: April 17, 2010, 12:46:59 PM »

oh no I love that.  I love it when they all come out gigantic and barely fit in your cup

baah, when you break them out of the tray though they never come out in one nice piece, its ice shard city.  then you dump them into the bin and the shards just build up and fester till you have to clean the thing out.

Oh man I love the shards.  You and I probably wouldn't make good roommates :P
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

¡Keith!

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #2882 on: April 17, 2010, 12:57:35 PM »

oh no I love that.  I love it when they all come out gigantic and barely fit in your cup

;D  i have a mini ice drop tray for the little stuff - the come out about the shape and size of gum drops.  still nothing beats the auto ice make & the crush setting.

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
« Reply #2883 on: April 17, 2010, 01:20:50 PM »

;D  i have a mini ice drop tray for the little stuff - the come out about the shape and size of gum drops.  still nothing beats the auto ice make & the crush setting.

Ok.  So we're good.  Crushed setting rocks. 
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

Melvil

• Godfather
  • Eek
« Reply #2884 on: April 17, 2010, 01:21:58 PM »
Ok.  So we're good.  Crushed setting rocks. 

A true marvel of technology. It's too simple to be that awesome!

Sam the Cinema Snob

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #2885 on: April 17, 2010, 02:44:27 PM »
Getting all the way to the movie theater before realizing I forgot my money.  Going back home (20 min each way) and being too annoyed & disgusted to go back.  Maybe tomorrow.
That sucks. I always have this fear every time I'm about to walk into the theater that I've actually got no cash on me. So far, it's all been irrational but I know one day I'll walk in, go to buy a ticket and open an empty wallet.

mañana

• Objectively Awesome
  • Check your public library
« Reply #2886 on: April 17, 2010, 06:11:02 PM »
Getting picked up in an hour and I can't find my bolo tie.
There's no deceit in the cauliflower.

jdc

• Godfather
  • Accept the mystery
« Reply #2887 on: April 17, 2010, 08:53:25 PM »
For those that do not like the ice shards for your drinks, you need one of these:

http://www.japantrends.com/perfect-ice-for-perfect-drinks-from-taisin/

The only way to make ice..
"Beer. Now there's a temporary solution."  Homer S.
“The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations” - David Friedman

smirnoff

• Objectively Awesome
    • smirnoff's Top 100
« Reply #2888 on: April 17, 2010, 11:46:38 PM »
Getting picked up in an hour and I can't find my bolo tie.

bvolo matt. Awesom.e !

¡Keith!

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #2889 on: April 18, 2010, 12:55:36 AM »
For those that do not like the ice shards for your drinks, you need one of these:

http://www.japantrends.com/perfect-ice-for-perfect-drinks-from-taisin/

The only way to make ice..

those are so awesome - was wondering how they made those perfect Ice globes.

love