Author Topic: I love...  (Read 284497 times)

Clovis8

• Objectively Awesome
Re: I love...
« Reply #1330 on: November 16, 2009, 01:42:57 PM »

maņana

• Objectively Awesome
  • Check your public library
« Reply #1331 on: November 16, 2009, 01:52:41 PM »
True, but I stand in solidarity.  :)
There's no deceit in the cauliflower.

Clovis8

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1332 on: November 16, 2009, 03:13:50 PM »
That the new Twilight trailer is making its way around the net as a funny viral video and it hasn't been altered at all. The original trailer is so bad that it needs no changes to be hilarious.

Why do the vampires look like they put on a layer of the white Halloween face paint you buy at Zellers for 3 bucks?

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
  • "Bravo Vincent....Bravo!"
« Reply #1333 on: November 16, 2009, 03:22:49 PM »
That the new Twilight trailer is making its way around the net as a funny viral video and it hasn't been altered at all. The original trailer is so bad that it needs no changes to be hilarious.

Why do the vampires look like they put on a layer of the white Halloween face paint you buy at Zellers for 3 bucks?

The dear wife bought tickets several weeks ago for two separate showing.  One on opening day - 7:00 with a group of 7 others, and one a 4-5 days during the afternoon at one of these livingroom theaters. 

Just a lesson for all those using movie tastes in consideration for your dating preferences.  Trust me it has nothing to do with what makes up a good marriage!  (happly...17 years)
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

FLYmeatwad

• An Acronym
  • Objectively Awesome
  • I am trying to impress myself. I have yet to do it
    • Processed Grass
« Reply #1334 on: November 16, 2009, 03:25:22 PM »
You're a good man, ferris.

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1335 on: November 16, 2009, 03:40:39 PM »
You're a good man, ferris.

but a really bad proofreader:

(happly...17 years)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 03:47:05 PM by ferris »
"And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs" - Exodus 8:2 KJV
(switchboard)

UberGeekyGirl

• Elite Member
« Reply #1336 on: November 16, 2009, 03:41:19 PM »
Free chicken & green chile tamales YUM!
"Sometimes it's only madness that makes us what we are." - Batman

Fugee

• Elite Member
« Reply #1337 on: November 16, 2009, 04:01:58 PM »
Just a lesson for all those using movie tastes in consideration for your dating preferences.  Trust me it has nothing to do with what makes up a good marriage!  (happly...17 years)
But does she tell you how could the films are? Are you going with her to this massive pre-teen-dominated event? :O

ferris

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1338 on: November 16, 2009, 04:12:46 PM »
But does she tell you how could the films are? Are you going with her to this massive pre-teen-dominated event? :O

Um.  No I won't be going. 

I plan to be watching Children of Men while she's at the first, and Mulholland Drive while she's at the second.  She won't be curious about mine either.  It's good we have an understanding :)

I totally forgive her descretion.  She lives in a house with many pretty smelly, gutteral, non-emotive, rough and tumble boys.  I think the occasional girly-girl stuff is therapy
(switchboard)

Fugee

• Elite Member
« Reply #1339 on: November 16, 2009, 04:32:10 PM »

Um.  No I won't be going. 

I plan to be watching Children of Men while she's at the first, and Mulholland Drive while she's at the second.  She won't be curious about mine either.  It's good we have an understanding :)

Haha, I didn't think you would, but you never know. I'm too much of a pushover with my girlfriends... sat through some horrible stuff. Children of Men is amazing anyway, and I love.. that (to stay on topic)