love

Author Topic: I love...  (Read 284583 times)

Emiliana

• Elite Member
  • Life is a Cabaret!
Re: I love...
« Reply #1050 on: September 15, 2009, 03:07:06 AM »
oneaprilday.

everything oneaprilday says on these boards.

Sometimes I find it scary how similar our sensibilities seem to be (I'm not sure I post enough for that to be apparent to anyone but me). I could have written that exact same post about State of Play if I was as eloquent as she is.

Ok, off to read the main part of her Adaptation review!

oneaprilday

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
  • "What we see and what we seem are but a dream."
    • A Journal of Film
« Reply #1051 on: September 15, 2009, 03:25:08 AM »
oneaprilday.

Sometimes I find it scary how similar our sensibilities seem to be (I'm not sure I post enough for that to be apparent to anyone but me). I could have written that exact same post about State of Play if I was as eloquent as she is.

Ok, off to read the main part of her Adaptation review!

:)  :)  [/blush]

(I take it you've seen the BBC miniseries then? I think we need to do some promotion of it around here!)

Emiliana

• Elite Member
  • Life is a Cabaret!
« Reply #1052 on: September 15, 2009, 03:33:06 AM »

(I take it you've seen the BBC miniseries then? I think we need to do some promotion of it around here!)

Yes, I've seen the "State of Play" miniseries, and it is amazing. It's also only 5 pounds on amazon.co.uk ;) There's no excuse for anyone with love for good TV, good politcal drama, good journalistic drama, a good murder mystery/conspiracy theory, or Bill Nighy, or James MacAvoy, or Kelly MacDonald not to see this. And how can you not love all of these?

flieger

« Reply #1053 on: September 15, 2009, 04:05:17 AM »

oneaprilday

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
    • A Journal of Film
« Reply #1054 on: September 15, 2009, 10:28:08 AM »

Yes, I've seen the "State of Play" miniseries, and it is amazing. It's also only 5 pounds on amazon.co.uk ;) There's no excuse for anyone with love for good TV, good politcal drama, good journalistic drama, a good murder mystery/conspiracy theory, or Bill Nighy, or James MacAvoy, or Kelly MacDonald not to see this. And how can you not love all of these?

Wow. That's such a good deal!  (Nice promotion.  :)  All true!)

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1055 on: September 15, 2009, 10:30:44 AM »

It has now been put in my amazon basket.
I actually consider a lot of movies to be life-changing! I take them to my heart and they melt into my personality.

oneaprilday

• FAB
  • Objectively Awesome
    • A Journal of Film
« Reply #1056 on: September 15, 2009, 10:33:21 AM »

Awesome!

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1057 on: September 15, 2009, 10:40:46 AM »
oneaprilday.

I completely agree.
I actually consider a lot of movies to be life-changing! I take them to my heart and they melt into my personality.

Emiliana

• Elite Member
  • Life is a Cabaret!
« Reply #1058 on: September 15, 2009, 10:52:42 AM »

Yay, step one of promotion accomplished!

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1059 on: September 15, 2009, 11:02:49 AM »

Yay, step one of promotion accomplished!

does step two require me to see it?