Author Topic: I love...  (Read 284849 times)

Fugee

• Elite Member
Re: I love...
« Reply #1210 on: October 18, 2009, 12:31:25 AM »
thinking about going to bed at a decent hour on Saturday.

'Noke

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1211 on: October 18, 2009, 08:56:42 AM »
...The guy who made bunny ears on the projection of Goodbye Solo.
I actually consider a lot of movies to be life-changing! I take them to my heart and they melt into my personality.

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #1212 on: October 18, 2009, 05:42:03 PM »
A commercial for Fedor on national TV, he is so awesome it hurts sometimes.

Clovis8

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1213 on: October 18, 2009, 05:58:34 PM »

I read they played this. Should be a good fight. Plus we get Machida next week!

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #1214 on: October 18, 2009, 06:02:48 PM »

My trainer just signed to fight on the Nov. 7 Strikeforce card. If only he had signed earlier I would have been in attendance, maybe even as one of his cornermen, but I'm taking my brother to see a college that weekend.

I'm looking forward to Machida destroying Shogun. I've been a fan of the guy since I saw him way back in Jungle Fight, and I don't see any way that Shogun touches him.

Clovis8

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1215 on: October 18, 2009, 06:09:41 PM »

My trainer just signed to fight on the Nov. 7 Strikeforce card. If only he had signed earlier I would have been in attendance, maybe even as one of his cornermen, but I'm taking my brother to see a college that weekend.

I'm looking forward to Machida destroying Shogun. I've been a fan of the guy since I saw him way back in Jungle Fight, and I don't see any way that Shogun touches him.

Machida is -480 on most lines. Sickest lines I have seen on a long time for a fight. Even Fedor is only -440.

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #1216 on: October 18, 2009, 06:12:06 PM »

Machida is -480 on most lines. Sickest lines I have seen on a long time for a fight.

Did you see the lines for Bowles/Torres for the WEC 135 title a while back? Day of the fight Torres was at -750. Torres is great, was easily the best in the world at 135 going into that fight, but I knew Bowles would give him some trouble. Of course I'm a wuss when it comes to my own money so I told my friend what to bet and he made 5 thousand on that fight.

Clovis8

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1217 on: October 18, 2009, 06:13:41 PM »

Machida is -480 on most lines. Sickest lines I have seen on a long time for a fight.

Did you see the lines for Bowles/Torres for the WEC 135 title a while back? Day of the fight Torres was at -750. Torres is great, was easily the best in the world at 135 going into that fight, but I knew Bowles would give him some trouble. Of course I'm a wuss when it comes to my own money so I told my friend what to bet and he made 5 thousand on that fight.

I remember some Tyson fights were like -2200!

Bill Thompson

• Objectively Awesome
  • DOOM!!!!
    • Bill's Movie Emporium
« Reply #1218 on: October 18, 2009, 06:15:57 PM »

Yeah, I don't think any MMA line has come close to that yet. I know the lines for the Lewis/McCall rematch from years back were at some ungodly 1000 number.

Clovis8

• Objectively Awesome
« Reply #1219 on: October 18, 2009, 06:17:45 PM »

Yeah, I don't think any MMA line has come close to that yet. I know the lines for the Lewis/McCall rematch from years back were at some ungodly 1000 number.

You read that Machida wants to fight Lesner? Doubt it will ever happen but would be sick.

love